Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Event time

Event time

Hello when new event start and end
    After how many hour ??

Executive Chef
    Depends on where you are for your time zone. We all get the same amount of time and will start at the same time but obviously people are playing in very different time zones.
    My events start at 7 30 pm tues and fri and I'm in Scotland

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm. So the events started. There is a habitat for 500k and it has a sneaky illuminati sign in it. Not cool.

Its no fun also that two of the new animals only live in that habitat...
    Not sure if i'll enter this.
    Only Beyonce and Jay Z get away with using this illuminati sign in the past for rumor marketing, but this is a game mostly played by kids.. So I think that its really questionable that its used.
    Apart from the way its seen today, its easily linked to dictatorship by rich people. So apart from that its just a hoax for most, its just not cool to connect that to this game.

How do others think about this?
    Last edited by jibro; 10-03-17 at 12:39 PM.

Host(ess)
    It's a Halloween habitat. It's meant to be spooky. I think you need to lay off the conspiracy theories and relax.

Illuminati? Everything's been done before. People steal ideas all the time
    Last edited by JustKay; 10-03-17 at 02:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunei View Post
    It's a Halloween habitat. It's meant to be spooky. I think you need to lay off the conspiracy theories and relax.
    I would have opened a threat for this question and delete the game if I did not relax. Dont u worrie
    I'm just wondering what other people think about it, as it is keeps coming up in rumor marketing.
    We know that its a conspiracy theorie, but its also symbol used for political statements. So it is considerable if it should be involved in this game. There by I dont see a good connection with Halloween or spooky themes...
    Last edited by jibro; 10-03-17 at 02:49 PM.

Is the first prize just a decoration? My pumpkin doesn't have a timer...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    Is the first prize just a decoration? My pumpkin doesn't have a timer...
    Your pumpkin should have a timer. Mine does!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    I would have opened a threat for this question and delete the game if I did not relax. Dont u worrie
    I'm just wondering what other people think about it, as it is keeps coming up in rumor marketing.
    We know that its a conspiracy theorie, but its also symbol used for political statements. So it is considerable if it should be involved in this game. There by I dont see a good connection with Halloween or spooky themes...
    I didn't even notice the Illuminati symbol, and I'm not really sure that I se it when I look at the habitat. What am I looking for? Anyway, I imagine that it was not intentional, and most kids probably won't get the reference. I'm just thankful that there is a habitat that can be bought with coins instead of gold. I guess if we really wanted to get technical, ******s sometimes call their customers "tricks," so is that a bad word to use in this game? No, because we know that it is about "trick" or "treat."

I am wondering why the Treent doesn't go in a Treent habitat.

Also, to answer the original question in this thread, it is one week long. I'm not feeling too hopeful. 24 hours in, I only have about 200 pumpkins, so I would only end up with 1400 by the end of the event....??

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Your pumpkin should have a timer. Mine does!
    Thanks, this has happened to me before. Why?? Force closing, etc. didn't make a difference but a few days before the event ended, the decoration magically got a timer. So frustrating!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast