• The Goal Duration Was Fine

19 44.19%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

10 23.26%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

2 4.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: All Around The World - 2017 Jun 28 (POLL ADDED)

New Resident
    Thanks

Isn't there another component to this goal though? Because don't we need to purchase tables and chairs too?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretary2003 View Post
    Isn't there another component to this goal though? Because don't we need to purchase tables and chairs too?
    The first post hasn't been updated at all this time. Someone that is willing to update it needs to start it. Which means that you have to look all of the way through the thread to get the information you need.

@Secretary2003 the answer is yes you do need to buy them. The info you need is in post 43.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hey guys, please keep this discussion civil.

I've gone ahead and updated the first post, but please keep in mind: it is not a forum rule or expectation that the person who starts the goal thread should maintain it as the goal progresses. Obviously, it's very much appreciated by the community, but this has always been done as a courtesy in the past, and should be treated as such.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    This goal ends on July 12 correct? But does anyone know exactly what time? Pacific time sone. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    This goal ends on July 12 correct? But does anyone know exactly what time? Pacific time sone. Thanks
    Most likely exactly at midnight Pacific time since that's when the game server resets. So tomorrow would be the last day you have to complete it. If I'm wrong Wednesday is the last day and would end at Midnight
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    I doubt i will finish this goal in time. Between holiday stuff all week and the speed ups not working. Two week goals are ridiculous, done with this game.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Poll Added

Hey Everyone,

We've started a poll to gather your feedback on this goal.

Did you enjoy this set of goals, the contents and prizes? Which aspects of the goal did you like or dislike? (e.g. the theme, recipes, number of parts required, recipe duration, etc.). Please share your constructive feedback. We appreciate your input.

The poll is anonymous and you can select multiple choices. This poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation!

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Agree because I like the recipes, how it's displayed on counters and the prizes. It's really great to see world variety as a lot of adults do play this game and can appreciate it.

Agree also because of "tipping community members" and unlocking the next recipe is a side by side goal step. Now that is what I call S8 taking customer's feedback. Kudos!

Rhino Keeper
    Cannot stand the premade scenery setups. I find that kind of decor very slap-dash, but I'm also aware that many players actually enjoy that. I personally prefer to create my own though, so for that reason, I'd like to see more items that can be used to create a scenery, as apposed to a premade scenery item.

Loved the tables & stools though. Very creative!

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast