• The Goal Duration Was Fine

19 44.19%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

10 23.26%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

2 4.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: All Around The World - 2017 Jun 28 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by ree2 View Post
    Can someone post the upcoming costs of purchasing all the goal items? I noticed on other goal discussions the pictures usually included the costs of each... I'm always short of cash, so I like to know how much money I need to save... how much is the Bavarian man? The stoves, the furniture, wallpaper and floor tiles? Thank you!
    Keep in mind that you do not have to buy anything once the third recipe on second stove is unlocked. That includes tables, chairs, and Loretta. So if you can live without these things, you'll save quite a bit of money.

Fashion Designer
    I love Bakery Story, and have been playing for about five years. I think this was a good event.
    Neighbors come and go, and it's often difficult to get the requests we need. Could the numbers maybe be reduced.
    Love all the pretty recipes
    I just want to ask, could we stop those awful 1 hour recipes. I am so tired of the dirty flies.
    I know it gets us there faster, but not so many please.

Thanks for all the help in the forum, I don't write often, but visit quite a lot.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the recipes for this goal, and also how they looked on the counters. It's wonderful to see some international variety. Quite pleasantly surprised to see "jian dui". It's a sweet deep-fried pastry dessert with red bean filling usually served when you have "dim sum" breakfast in any restaurant that serves chinese cuisine. It's best eaten warm, as the outside will still be crispy, and the inside will be soft and chewy. Can also be eaten as a snack.

Just annoyed that the cooking times for the first two recipes are so short.

I don't like the wallpaper, tiles, counters, tables and chairs. I suppose these items are great if you're planning an international food bazaar..which will be okay in RS but not really likely to happen in BS :/

oh and finally some use for all those wax parchment! XD

Farm Supplier
    I'm struggling to get past the first oven with all of those short 1 & 2 hour goals... I just don't have time to check it that often. But, I'm still grateful we have an update!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for this cost breakdown. Both my ovens were free on first one. Just went back to the prev pages to fill in for others that the goal requires 1 of each purchase, except for FOUR TABLES and FOUR STOOLS.

Quote Originally Posted by ree2 View Post
    Thank you for this cost breakdown. Both my ovens were free on first one. Just went back to the prev pages to fill in for others that the goal requires 1 of each purchase, except for FOUR TABLES and FOUR STOOLS.
    You got a free Around The World Oven that u didnt have to build right off the bat? How'd you manage that one??
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    You got a free Around The World Oven that u didnt have to build right off the bat? How'd you manage that one??
    I think we didn't have to pay for it, but still had to build it.

Rhino Keeper
    Not for anything, but America is not the only one celebrating in July. This is a great way to include everyone

New Resident
    Is this goal finished? As soon as I finished 10 of the 3rd recipe in 2nd oven the goal just ended- is there a reward? Confused because last time I checked (yesterday) there were still 8 or so days to go to complete the goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Moyade777 View Post
    Is this goal finished? As soon as I finished 10 of the 3rd recipe in 2nd oven the goal just ended- is there a reward? Confused because last time I checked (yesterday) there were still 8 or so days to go to complete the goal.
    Yes you get the final goal prize

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast