Thread: Is level 99 max?

Is level 99 max?

I have been playing since 2013. I have been very active with hundreds of neighbors tipping daily. I have been level 99 on restaurant story since 2015. I have heard level 100 was max. So is the difference between level 99 and 100 over 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 experience points??? Yes that's a lot of zeros for making a point. I cooked all new dishes on max ovens, ripped and gifted 150 players and my experiences went up ZERO!!! What's up with this?

Grand Emperor
    Level 99 is the current maximum level. Are you saying you no longer get more experience points? Can you post a screenshot?

Fashion Designer
    Haven't done it myself, but have heard that there is no Level 100. When I started playing, I thought that all the locked stuff would open up when I got to the top level, but it doesn't. You just get there and that's that. I don't see it as a bad thing. Doesn't bother me.

Host(ess)
    Personally, I do think that all locked items from old goals Should open up for those on level 99!!! There should be some incentive or reward.

Explain Level 99

can someone explain Level 99 to me? Is there a level 100 or....? It's not moving forward like all the others???

Fashion Designer
    Level 99 is the end. There is no level 100.

I wish that when you reach level 99, they would have a weekly/monthly competition between level 99s on who can get the most xp points. Because after you reach level 99 xp points just pile up with no purpose or use.