View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Farm Supplier
    I am at 1439 with 1 nest,1 evo, and 1 breed. Yea u are right about joke part. Well I just trying for the 2ND one and that's it

Fashion Designer
    I'm at about 2070 points. I decided that instead of feeding for points I'd use some boosts and grow food for points. I spent about 70 gold on Diamonddates, so I netted about 350 points off of those. I did 8 plantings or so of Mushies while I was busy churning out the DDs, so another 50 or so off of those. I may do that 3 more times to make up hooks for what I could have gotten feeding the Greek. I'll still feed the Greek to about 7, because he's a nice dragon, so I'll be up on what I'd have been doing it their way, and have a bunch of fresh food to boot.

Unless Polynesian comes about two days before the end, there won't be a lot of time to evolve him and feed him his more-sensible diet. For that reason, I disregard him as a factor in the success of this thing, and take the points needed to get all the way to Egyptian minus the 5000 expected bonus Hooks as the goal to reach. Sigh
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    I've only read back a few pages. Just curious how everyone is doing for points?

My main account is around 2,000 (3 nests, 2 evolutions and an extra breeding roost (that's about to expire), Greek dragon lvl 11. Pausing at this level for now.

My secondary account is around 1,600 (2 nests, 2 evolutions), Greek dragon at lvl 10 shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I've got two nests, one den, and one evo and just hit 1000 points earlier today. Lol!
    This event is a joke... and not a funny one.
    Currently sitting on 1,790 points with 2 nests, 2 temples, 1 den, and 7 farms.

Btw FireballFarm, I saw your post about the Spin to Win, thought it looked similar to what was stated last year. (Page 7 of post 3)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...17#post1372317

We share the same sentiment.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I'm at about 2070 points. I decided that instead of feeding for points I'd use some boosts and grow food for points. I spent about 70 gold on Diamonddates, so I netted about 350 points off of those. I did 8 plantings or so of Mushies while I was busy churning out the DDs, so another 50 or so off of those. I may do that 3 more times to make up hooks for what I could have gotten feeding the Greek. I'll still feed the Greek to about 7, because he's a nice dragon, so I'll be up on what I'd have been doing it their way, and have a bunch of fresh food to boot.

Unless Polynesian comes about two days before the end, there won't be a lot of time to evolve him and feed him his more-sensible diet. For that reason, I disregard him as a factor in the success of this thing, and take the points needed to get all the way to Egyptian minus the 5000 expected bonus Hooks as the goal to reach. Sigh
    How much more gold you think you still need to spend to reach the end? Already 70 gold spent at 2070 points. Need 6430 more points to reach the Polynesian. Hmm...I hope you have GDP or enough to finish or else it'll be all for naught.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dr0g0n View Post
    currently sitting on 1,790 points with 2 nests, 2 temples, 1 den, and 7 farms.

Btw fireballfarm, i saw your post about the spin to win, thought it looked similar to what was stated last year. (page 7 of post 3)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...17#post1372317

we share the same sentiment.
    agreed

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    How much more gold you think you still need to spend to reach the end? Already 70 gold spent at 2070 points. Need 6430 more points to reach the Polynesian. Hmm...I hope you have GDP or enough to finish or else it'll be all for naught.
    Yeah, as Random59 mentioned earlier, it's a gamble. There's nothing interesting to breed for in the Market, that I don't have or want, so my Dens are empty atm. But I've moved a few dragons out of Storage to keep things cooking. I don't have GPDs to speak of, but it's taken me months to save up my food, and I really need it, by the looks of these Tournaments.

As for how much gold I'll need, I'm still lost on that one. But, when I spend gold, I look for the most multipliers that I can find. An extra Golden Pyramid is looking kind of attractive, atm. That's equivalent to taking a Magic dragon off of your Roost every 4 hours, so 5 times more efficient than breeding.
    Last edited by Hartoled; 06-20-17 at 06:05 PM.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I can't wait for the poll on this event.
    You really think after this fiasco and 17 pages of feedback 3 days into a WE we need a poll?? Just read the stinkin feedback already posted. Not like anyone is holding back their disgust if this hot mess......

Executive Chef
    I have 2,200 points with 1 den, 1 evo, 4 nests and 7 farms. It's a slooooww climb.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    Yeah, as Random59 mentioned earlier, it's a gamble. There's nothing interesting to breed for in the Market, that I don't have or want, so my Dens are empty atm. But I've moved a few dragons out of Storage to keep things cooking. I don't have GPDs to speak of, but it's taken me months to save up my food, and I really need it, by the looks of these Tournaments.

As for how much gold I'll need, I'm still lost on that one. But, when I spend gold, I look for the most multipliers that I can find. An extra Golden Pyramid is looking kind of attractive, atm. That's equivalent to taking a Magic dragon off of your Roost every 4 hours, so 5 times more efficient than breeding.
    I did look into purchasing the Golden Pyramid before, but I feel like if I purchase it that's basically playing into their own hands. They set this WE up in a way that it's impossible to complete without spending gold. I could understand setting things difficult, but at least make it possible without the need to buying into it in order to win. I play a game for fun and sometimes I don't mind the challenge. But I don't like to pay to win. That doesn't even sound like a game, more like purchasing a item directly.

Anyways, I suggest you do some calculations before investing into this event first to see if you have enough so you don't realize it too late.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I did look into purchasing the Golden Pyramid before, but I feel like if I purchase it that's basically playing into their own hands. They set this WE up in a way that it's impossible to complete without spending gold. I could understand setting things difficult, but at least make it possible without the need to buying into it in order to win. I play a game for fun and sometimes I don't mind the challenge. But I don't like to pay to win. That doesn't even sound like a game, more like purchasing a item directly.

Anyways, I suggest you do some calculations before investing into this event first to see if you have enough so you don't realize it too late.
    I'm investing in tallying up enough hooks to counter their demands for feeding dragons. I still have a legitimate gripe if it turns out to be undoable, after that. The fact that I get to keep my food, instead of pouring it down the gullet of their candidate for best dragon, is profit, IMO.

They could always up the bounty on food for the Greek, and give more points, instead of that ridiculous amount. I'm open to negotiation, but my food ain't free.
    Last edited by Hartoled; 06-20-17 at 06:50 PM.