View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Having to feed for points just ruined this event. Who has the time and food to waste leveling dragons up through what's supposed to be a World Event? This is just another polished up version of Dragon Tales and that's not cool.

Banned
    I am somewhat confused and bemused by all this nonsense of 8,500 hook for Polynesian dragon. Only 2,650 painted eggs were required for the final dragon Pastel in the Spring Festival World Event and yet Polynesian is the 1st of our individual dragons.

What in the world are you doing? Oops why am I asking this question when it won't be answered by anyone from Storm8!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I can't wait for the poll on this event.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I am somewhat confused and bemused by all this nonsense of 8,500 hook for Polynesian dragon. Only 2,650 painted eggs were required for the final dragon Pastel in the Spring Festival World Event and yet Polynesian is the 1st of our individual dragons.

What in the world are you doing? Oops why am I asking this question when it won't be answered by anyone from Storm8!
    I'll tell you what they're doing. They aren't making enough money selling new habitats because people can't purchase them without the land and they are not selling enough value packs because they are all newer and suck and everyone already has them lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    I have hatched both Greek dragons and have levelled them up to level 6 and have NOT received any fish hooks at all for any of the levels for both Greek dragons.

I had a pop up twice for one Greek dragon but it didn't show any amount, the page was blank and no fish hooks had been added to my total.

I had the same problem on Fantasy Forest, I raised a ticket and the problem seemed to be resolved after that but I wasn't given the missing suns back.

Every time I levelled up I took a screen shot before levelling, levelled up then force closed the programme and then re- opened the programme before the points were added.

I have done that this time with the Greek dragons,but NO points at all.

I have to evolve the dragons to level 7 and if I still don't get any points I will raise another ticket and give up.

The goals are ridiculously high and no one can be glued to their devices 24 seven. This is supposed to be an enjoyable game not a chore, especially when you have to keep closing down th programme for points to be added only to find you don't get any points at all !!.
    I doubt you can get double points for double raising: it's a goal that is fullfilled the moment you reach the required level and the goal is not repeatable.

@random59: I can't reply to you because you have too many private messages stored.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I can't wait for the poll on this event.
    I'm with you. I really doubt anyone will make it to Egyption, but I do hope I'm proven wrong...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    PSS, 1.065.275, now THAT's a ton of... ow, right, a ton of FOOD! Do you know how much hours it takes to grow that much food? With 10-minute crops, that's 1,775,5 hours! That's 74 days straight! No sleep, no feeding anything other, just day in, day out, each 10 minutes, plant new crops. 10,5 weeks straight. 2,5 months non-stop.
    Just for the sake of it, I wanted to know how much gold and euro's this amount of food would be worth.

You can buy 260,000 food for 1,000 gold. That means that you would need 4.097 gold to buy this food. In euro's that's EUR 155,40. But, because it's on sale now, it's "only" EUR 105,95.

That definitaly gives "micro-transaction" a new meaning.

If it wasn't so sad, I would laugh...
    Last edited by Anaboe; 06-21-17 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Calculation was wrong, lost some zero's somewhere.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Just for the sake of it, I wanted to know how much gold and euro's this amount of food would be worth.

You can buy 260,000 food for 1,000 gold. That means that you would need 40.973 gold to buy this food. In euro's that's EUR 1,553,97. But, because it's on sale now, it's "only" EUR 1,059.48.

That definitaly gives "micro-transaction" a new meaning.

If it wasn't so sad, I would laugh...
    I tried pretending that I was an entitled millennial, who didn't need to buy my own real life food, and never had to wait for anything because I could just push a button and get all of the free gold that I needed, but that really wasn't working for me. It's possible to complete, though.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Fashion Designer
    I've only read back a few pages. Just curious how everyone is doing for points?

My main account is around 2,000 (3 nests, 2 evolutions and an extra breeding roost (that's about to expire), Greek dragon lvl 11. Pausing at this level for now.

My secondary account is around 1,600 (2 nests, 2 evolutions), Greek dragon at lvl 10 shortly.

Fashion Designer
    I've got two nests, one den, and one evo and just hit 1000 points earlier today. Lol!
    This event is a joke... and not a funny one.