View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Clark_Wayne

Thanks a lot for keeping things updated in post #1. I keep referring to it often as it's very helpful.
    you are welcome this help not only you but myself too

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I finally had a chance to sit and do the math on excel, checked it twice. As other have already said, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get the grand prize with 2 dens, 7 farms, 4 nests and 2 evolution temples and getting the pillar right away. IF you have all of those 24/7 you can only get 5,148 points or 10,148 overall with the 5k bonus.

Even if we had the quest and golden pyramid at the VERY BEGINNING, it's still only 13,668 points with PERFECT collection AND the community reaching the final prize. This is NOT FUN, this is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE! The point we get Polynesian to do the side tasks was NOT thought out very well. It's at a point where many of us will FINALLY accept defeat and most of the community just gives up......

I'm seriously wondering who is in charge of the "math" for these events - seems like their calculator is BROKEN!!!

I love the game and this is the first time I've ever said this, but this world event is nothing but a GOLD GRAB - there's no other way to explain the math or impossibility of it. Unless you tell us you hired a crummy intern that you've just fired and are fixing the numbers immediately.............
    LOL well said ! (thumb up)

btw anyone noticed that the Greek dragon who is only rare eat like a super rare
    and the Polynesian who is super rare eat like a rare ?
    i'm wondering if they didn't make a mistake
    in normal DT (i believe this is a WE-DT) we always start with the rare
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 06-19-17 at 10:36 AM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    I fed my greek to six and the side goal is now gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    I fed my greek to six and the side goal is now gone.
    Check in the goal book. Same thing happened to me and goal was still there to keep earning hooks.

Rhino Keeper
    This game is in crises mode for me. I don't see how this event can be completed....period, unless ungodly amounts of gold are spent. Similar unattainable events were given in castle story. I spent an innorminate amount of time on 2 events, With nothing to show for them. I am no longer playing that game. The same may be true for this game. Why should I spend time on a game where it is impossible to complete.

Storm8 is in dangerous territory!

Rhino Keeper
    Community Events have always been my favorite! But with this one there's NO WAY to achieve the number of hooks to get the 8,500 for the Polynesian dragon!! I've only had one Community Event I didn't finish but I was in the hospital. Unless Storm8 double or triple the hooks we earn, this will be the 2nd one I won't finish & don't think I'll be alone!!! I'm getting very tired of the increasing requirements to complete all events The intent of these games is fun, enjoyment, & relaxing, but that is gone! To keep up with DS is equivalent to having a 2nd job! SAD & UNNECESSARY

Nightclub Owner
    I play this game like an addict, but I'm really worried about being able to finish this event too It seems insurmountable.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I play this game like an addict, but I'm really worried about being able to finish this event too It seems insurmountable.
    It doesn't seem, it IS unattainable....even if we no job, no social life and no reason to sleep!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Ok, so, in order to get to Polynesian I need 8.500 points.

There are 2 ways to get there:
    1) make it to 8.500 without the great final community prize. In that case:
    Then, when I get there, I DO NOT NEED ANY MORE POINTS! For the last community prize is 5.000 points, together, that's 13.500, exactly the amount we need to reach the final prize.

So, please tell me, why should I bother hatching, feeding and raising Polynesian, if, by the time I reach him, I already have enough points to reach the last individual prize.

Furthermore. I need the point that Polynasian give me - to even reach Polynesian!

There is NO WAY I can get another 6.952 in 8 days and 4 hours. And I need those just to reach Polynesian!

2) I need the final grand community prize to reach Polynesian. Practically ALWAYS we've reached the final community prize in the last few hours before the event ends - I don't see it happening that we get it far more early. That leaves us NO time to hatch, feed and evolve Polynesian, thus, no time to get the last points for the last individual prize.

S8, this is a very badly wrought event. And the first one I'm not gonna make. Yes, I'm gonna keep on trying as hard as I can, even spent some gold here and there, even lvl Greek to lvl 15 if I have to (I have 2.159.000 food), but for the first time, I'm pretty sure I won't make it.

And I'm pretty sure NO ONE will make it, unless they spend tons and tons of gold.

And yes, I have 2 breeding dens, 2 evolution temples and 4 nests - all occupied 24/7, because, if they are finished somewhere during the night, I speed them up before I go to bed and put in another.
    Thanks for the PM! I have forwarded over everyone's concerns about being able to finish this Event.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Thanks for your help, Kooky!

I rarely complain because I ALWAYS finish each and all events, but this one truly is not doable. Mathematicaly impossible, unless you spent atleast 1,500 gold to buy the Polynesian in the market so you can do the side-goal. And it's only a guess how many hooks that side-goal will give.

The only sure way to finish this event, is to buy the hooks for 5,000-6,000 gold.

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure why they need to be told what the problems are. They claim to play these things just like we do. Perhaps stopping by and telling us how they completed it, and what they started with, would help reassure us that this is not some mistake that got out of wack between development and implementation.

I bet kbsmommy could clarify it for us, if you give her a bit more data. How about a ballpark figure of how much gold we are expected to spend on average? I'm totally lost.
    Last edited by Hartoled; 06-19-17 at 03:19 PM.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?