View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We checked with the powers that be and confirmed that it's possible to complete the event.

If you still have questions, you're welcome to send me a PM.
    The powers that be are full of it, please have those powers that be post how it can be done. There are numerous posts already on here that have done the math. And all of those calculations include a second den, which by the way already costs 100 gold. There is something seriously wrong with this game!!

Rhino Keeper
    The cheapest way to obtain the final dragon is ......well....just buy the Egyptian from the market at 1800 gold a pop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by angelfish1212 View Post
    Arctic Isles don't give points in WE. But I have heard that some Android players can only have a maximum of 6 farms which is a major disadvantage in all events, Especially with these ridiculous new feeding side quests.
    Wow...that is odd...as a Android player, I have 7 farms, not sure why some could only hold 6 farms unless they haven't reach a certain level in the game for it to be unlock?

Banned
    Well I am completely turned off by the response about it being possible to complete. I have always completed these events, could I complete this one, yes if I throw buckets of gold at it. Sitting currently with just under 3,000 hooks, I may get Polynesian but now really don't care!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well I am completely turned off by the response about it being possible to complete. I have always completed these events, could I complete this one, yes if I throw buckets of gold at it. Sitting currently with just under 3,000 hooks, I may get Polynesian but now really don't care!
    Yep, it's hard to not just ditch this whole farce, including the dragons.

I'm trying, though. I'm spending gold to make some extra points NOW, so they shouldn't expect an ounce of gratitude if they suddenly do an about face and choose to help out a bit. All they are going to accomplish with a late response is to create even bigger grudges and further buyers' remorse, but time is wasting. We've begged them long enough for them to get the message.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Rhino Keeper
    I was expecting 1000s of fish hooks for leveling up Greek like it was in FFS. Feeding him for 100 hooks isn't worth it especially since a tales is coming. And why is it taking the community so long to get the pyramid that gives more points? Are hooks not being tallied correctly like the last WE in FFS? This is all extremely frustrating.

I had a neighbor some time ago ask me how I got 7 farms. She was a higher level than me at the time but was on an older Android device and her maximum number of farms was 6. I don't know if S8 fixed this disparity but I sometimes do come across high level players with only 6 farms. It may only be on older devices or these players are opting to have 6 farms instead of 7. I could be incorrect now but I know that at one point in time this was a problem. Sorry for going off topic. Back on topic, this event is terrible.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We checked with the powers that be and confirmed that it's possible to complete the event.

If you still have questions, you're welcome to send me a PM.
    Dear Elsa,

Thank you for your answer. Can you please tell us HOW it can be done, besides checking in EACH and EVERY hour AND having all possible gold-buildings?

Because the math is simple:
    168 from farms (1 point per hour per farm, 7 farms)
    48 from evolution temples (1 point per hour per temple, 2 temples)
    96 from nests (1 point per hour per nest, 4 nests)
    96 from breeding dens (2 points per hour per den, 2 dens)
    50 from pillar of places (max 5 collections per day)
    60 from quest (max 6 quests per day) (and we can't do that, for we only got the Greek dragon on day 3 and needed to hatch him too)
    518 max total per day

That is max 11 day x 518 = 5,698 points in 11 days.

We get 5,000 from the last Community Goal. That leaves us 2,802 points short.

Raise Greek to lvl 15: 1,225 points. That leaves us 1.577 points short.

So far it looks like Raising Polinesian gives somewhere the same amount of points, lets say 1,250. That leaves us 327 points short.

Looks like we'll be getting the Pyramid somewhere tomorrow, which gives us 40 points every 4 hours.
    6 days x 5 collections of the Pyramid gives us 1,200 points.

So, I see, it IS mathematicaly possible - if you have alle possible nests, dens, temples AND log in EACH and EVERY hour between 8 AM and 12 PM for 11 days straight. But have you taken in account that you CAN NOT GET POLYNESIAN before the last day of the event, thus leaving us no time to earn the points of the Polynesian-goals?

Well done, well done...

PS, I wouldn't call 2,500 points (at the cost of tons of food) not TONS of points... That's downright misleading.
    PSS, 1.065.275, now THAT's a ton of... ow, right, a ton of FOOD! Do you know how much hours it takes to grow that much food? With 10-minute crops, that's 1,775,5 hours! That's 74 days straight! No sleep, no feeding anything other, just day in, day out, each 10 minutes, plant new crops. 10,5 weeks straight. 2,5 months non-stop.

Now THAT's a lot of points, gold, hooks, hours. Not the lousy 2,500 hooks that using that much food gives us.

I'm out. And I doubt ANYONE will get the last dragon - without spending tons of gold. Like someone said: easiest and cheapest way to get the Egyptian, is buy it for 1,800 in the market.

BTW, I do have an Egyptian habitat (hidden Oasis), but I can't put my Egyptian Dragon in it, because it's full... Why???
    Last edited by Anaboe; 06-20-17 at 03:08 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Dear Elsa,

Thank you for your answer. Can you please tell us HOW it can be done, besides checking in EACH and EVERY hour AND having all possible gold-buildings?

Because the math is simple:
    168 from farms (1 point per hour per farm)
    48 from evolution temples (1 point per hour per temple)
    96 from nests (1 point per hour per nest)
    96 from breeding dens (2 points per hour per den)
    50 from pillar of places (max 5 collections per day)
    60 from quest (max 6 quests per day) (and we can't do that, for we only got the Greek dragon on day 3 and needed to hatch him too)
    518 max total per day

That is max 11 day x 518 = 5,698 points in 11 days.

We get 5,000 from the last Community Goal. That leaves us 2,802 points short.

Raise Greek to lvl 15: 1,225 points. That leaves us 1.577 points short.

So far it looks like Raising Polinesian gives somewhere the same amount of points, lets say 1,250. That leaves us 327 points short.

Looks like we'll be getting the Pyramid somewhere tomorrow, which gives us 40 points every 4 hours.
    6 days x 5 collections of the Pyramid gives us 1,200 points.

So, I see, it IS mathematicaly possible - if you have alle possible nests, dens, temples AND log in EACH and EVERY hour between 8 AM and 12 PM for 11 days straight. But have you taken in account that you CAN NOT GET POLYNESIAN before the last day of the event, thus leaving us no time to earn the points of the Polynesian-goals?

Well done, well done...

PS, I wouldn't call 2,500 points (at the cost of tons of food) not TONS of points... That's downright misleading.
    *applauds*

Thank you for re-clarifying the math. I don't have the energy to re-re-re-calculate and re-post again (though, I did the calculation with what I had which was the 2 nests and the rest along with great optimistic view that we would've gotten the Pyramid a lot earlier, still not possible like said by majority of the players here too who has all nests, temples, and dens ).

So thank you for voicing clearly to those who do not see yet the issue for some odd reason.

Farm Supplier
    I have hatched both Greek dragons and have levelled them up to level 6 and have NOT received any fish hooks at all for any of the levels for both Greek dragons.

I had a pop up twice for one Greek dragon but it didn't show any amount, the page was blank and no fish hooks had been added to my total.

I had the same problem on Fantasy Forest, I raised a ticket and the problem seemed to be resolved after that but I wasn't given the missing suns back.

Every time I levelled up I took a screen shot before levelling, levelled up then force closed the programme and then re- opened the programme before the points were added.

I have done that this time with the Greek dragons,but NO points at all.

I have to evolve the dragons to level 7 and if I still don't get any points I will raise another ticket and give up.

The goals are ridiculously high and no one can be glued to their devices 24 seven. This is supposed to be an enjoyable game not a chore, especially when you have to keep closing down th programme for points to be added only to find you don't get any points at all !!.