View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    This isn't mention in the event info page: There's a special goal in the Outpost which use the Greek dragon to get 10 Fish Hook (3-hour timer)

Welp, at least leveling him up to lv10 isn't so bad.

And that Egyptian dragon look much closer to Anubis than the current Anubis dragon
    it is in the tips in post #1 (i quoted the post from judy)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Thankyou, that is not what my screen shows! Mine shows the purple exp stars not fishhooks, exactly where the hooks are in that picture! What are the offered rewards for the other 2 then please, as obviously I'm not seeing the same things as some of you? (what was the total offered for Dusk in the last one?!) Are you on iOS to see it different, or is it a device difference, as I'm on Android?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Clark_Wayne
    I just added up all the food for the Greek Dragon from the pic that you posted
    Am I correct that the total food for the Greek Dragon is 712,700

Polynesian Dragon food totals 352,575

A grand total of food to reach level 15 for these two dragons is

Last edited by judyandthecat; 06-17-17 at 04:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Thankyou, that is not what my screen shows! Mine shows the purple exp stars not fishhooks, exactly where the hooks are in that picture! What are the offered rewards for the other 2 then please, as obviously I'm not seeing the same things as some of you? (what was the total offered for Dusk in the last one?!) Are you on iOS to see it different, or is it a device difference, as I'm on Android?
    "Epic Warrior" side goal says to hatch your greek dragon. Rewards: 150 hooks.
    "Island hopping" side goal says to hatch your polynesian dragon. Rewards: 185 hooks.

That's the first step of these anyway ... there seems to be more about feeding them .... but at the number i've just seen they will probably be going hungry!

I'm on ios but have just been onto the game with my android phone .... you are correct those rewards are showing as purple experience stars. The goals didn't show up on the right side of my screen either at first (though they are there now) ... found them in the goal book on the left side instead.
    Last edited by leysanne; 06-17-17 at 04:56 AM. Reason: reworded sentence

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Clark_Wayne
    I just added up all the food for the Greek Dragon from the pic that you posted
    Am I correct that the total food for the Greek Dragon is 712,700

Polynesian Dragon food totals 352,575

A grand total of food to reach level 15 for these two dragons is

thx for doing the maths haven't yet the time but you don't need to feed to level 15 both dragons . i think level 11 or 12 is more than enough (like a DT)
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 06-17-17 at 05:29 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Polynesian dragon food cost :

Greek dragon food cost :
    Thanks

I've done some math and to get both to lv 10 should be doable for most people, 48,075 for Polynesian and 100,000 for Greek. However I don't know if this gives us enough Fish Hooks to get the final dragon

On the wiki it says we need 13,400 Fish Hooks for Egyptian, maybe it can be changed in the first post

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Thanks

I've done some math and to get both to lv 10 should be doable for most people, 48,075 for Polynesian and 100,000 for Greek. However I don't know if this gives us enough Fish Hooks to get the final dragon

On the wiki it says we need 13,400 Fish Hooks for Egyptian, maybe it can be changed in the first post
    i just saw lenasdinner post and updated post#1 thx anyway for telling me

Rhino Keeper
    Love the dragons, but don't know what to think about the changes they've brought to this event. Even though the new World Event in FFS ended up being easy, the food requirements there are also much, much lower than they are in DS. Unless they plan on giving out more points for the feeding side quests in DS than they did in FFS, I don't see how people can make it to the final individual prize.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by leysanne View Post
    "Epic Warrior" side goal says to hatch your greek dragon. Rewards: 150 hooks.
    "Island hopping" side goal says to hatch your polynesian dragon. Rewards: 185 hooks.

That's the first step of these anyway ... there seems to be more about feeding them .... but at the number i've just seen they will probably be going hungry!

I'm on ios but have just been onto the game with my android phone .... you are correct those rewards are showing as purple experience stars. The goals didn't show up on the right side of my screen either at first (though they are there now) ... found them in the goal book on the left side instead.
    Thanks, glad it wasn't just me being crazy!

Executive Chef
    My A Mighty Hook goal also gives out 5,000 hooks. Unless it is expected that the community will reach the final goal early I don't get why hooks would be awarded at the end. This aspect is really confusing.....

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast