View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Farm Supplier
    That Egyptian dragon! Just WOW! Beautiful! I ran out of food during the LB event thought. This one will be hard!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Attention everybody: The Polynesian Dragon is cheaper to raise to 15 than the Greek Dragon. How is that when Greek is rare and Polynesian is super rare? Weird to say the least. Ah well, hopefully Greek will eventually get me the Trojan Dragon I really want.

Rhino Keeper
    This isn't mention in the event info page: There's a special goal in the Outpost which use the Greek dragon to get 10 Fish Hook (3-hour timer)

Welp, at least leveling him up to lv10 isn't so bad.

And that Egyptian dragon look much closer to Anubis than the current Anubis dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I tried to complete the side goal in the last event and only managed to get Dusk almost to 13. It was exhausting and for such little reward, I think I'll let these side goals go this time. I don't have the energy or the drive to do it again.
    Yeah... I had the food, but the milestones were not worth the cost to complete. I chose to raise dusk to level 7 and skip the last two milestones... I already had Sunlight, and didn't care for Dawn. Made for a laid back event! :-)

Love the Egyptian dragon, so...dunno how that is going to turn out.

Fashion Designer
    Ok, I've looked and looked and cannot see where whoever it was first said about it got 5000 fish hooks from for the last community prize? On the quest it says it gives 5000 exp, not fishhooks. And here is the only mention of 5000 fishhooks. So I'm a bit concerned that that isn't actually the amount it will give, and people will be upset/angry. Could a mod maybe confirm or deny whether this is actually the amount given for this prize?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Executive Chef
    We all know that the community-prizes are scripted. No matter individual-actions, the community total rises with 3 different number eacht step, over and over again. This guarantees that everybody gets all the community-prizes, a few minutes before the times runs out.

So the last 5,000 points is only given minutes, at most hours before the event finishes.

I have played (and won) EVERY last individual-prize in EVERY Community-event, in both Castle Story and Dragon Story, and only once have I seen the community event reached days before the event ended, and we still think that was a mistake because it was the first time Android-players could join, while the needed numbers weren't that much different from other events.

This is the first event which requires this many hooks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Ok, I've looked and looked and cannot see where whoever it was first said about it got 5000 fish hooks from for the last community prize? On the quest it says it gives 5000 exp, not fishhooks. And here is the only mention of 5000 fishhooks. So I'm a bit concerned that that isn't actually the amount it will give, and people will be upset/angry. Could a mod maybe confirm or deny whether this is actually the amount given for this prize?
    Its a goal called 'A mighty hook'. Mine is on the right side of the screen with all of the other event icons. It says to finish all the community goals and the reward is: 5000 hooks. I took a photo .... but i haven't figured out how to post them yet I am not good with tech stuff

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by leysanne View Post
    Its a goal called 'A mighty hook'. Mine is on the right side of the screen with all of the other event icons. It says to finish all the community goals and the reward is: 5000 hooks. I took a photo .... but i haven't figured out how to post them yet I am not good with tech stuff
    here is the pic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1398.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	37127
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Clark_Wayne

Executive Chef
    Polynesian dragon food cost :

Greek dragon food cost :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1399.jpg 
Views:	1227 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	37128   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1400.jpg 
Views:	1288 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	37129  
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast