View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMts View Post
    Thank you
    I hope everything gets fixed for you soon.

Executive Chef
    Sitting at 10,964 hooks right now. About 2400 short - I still argue unless you use gold for this event, you're not reaching the final prize. I could be tempted to get Polynesian to a 12, but at the same time, I have other dragons I need to feed for battle, but then again, I already have a couple of dragons that kick butt and pretty much can carry me through tourneys.

Please, please, please do something to increase the food output on our farms. We shouldn't have to always be worried about our food supplies and having to give up on events because of apple shortages.

I'm sure I'll make it, I have time to plant and evolve and micromanage collecting the hooks from the (soon to be) decor items.

Rhino Keeper
    I am never going to get the final dragon in WE, it has been that way for many events. I never get the high level LB milestones either. I accept that, when I started this game there was a high chance that I would get the final dragon but I guess as many more players have multiple breeding roosts, nests and temples and they complained how easy it was to get the final dragons that players with single roosts/nests and temples would be "encouraged" to spend gold on these buildings so they can now achieve the final dragons that were reachable before but sadly now out of reach.
    Tales is what I play this game for, I have not hatched Polynesian yet, I have not raised Greek above 8, with the final goal so far away it was no benefit to feed the Greek dragon any higher or divert my limited resources away from accumulating food or raising the dragons I want to.
    For S8 to say it is "possible" without any details/calculations on how that came to this statement, I shrug my shoulders as my care factor for the game diminishes with every passing event.

Banned
    Players have been asking for more higher yielding crops to be able to feed these dragons the inordinate amounts of apples they need.

There's a much much simpler and easier answer with no new coding needed by S8...
    They should just set up the dragons with reasonable food needs to begin with!!!

Fashion Designer
    Hard to miss that the "community" has more than doubled the points needed to get the Big Hook. It wouldn't hurt my feelings in the least if everybody who'd gotten within 10,000 points of the Egyptian got that dragon with a second Big Hook. We're all working together, after all.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

I think that the more we ask for food yielding Solutions, the more they come up with new ways for us to easily spend our food and become even more desperate than ever. good money making idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    Hard to miss that the "community" has more than doubled the points needed to get the Big Hook. It wouldn't hurt my feelings in the least if everybody who'd gotten within 10,000 points of the Egyptian got that dragon with a second Big Hook. We're all working together, after all.
    That would have been a good idea, but not good for making money. The total needed to get Egyptian is impossible for even dedicated players.

Executive Chef
    3000 short for Egyptian ...not going to get there in one day left !
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    need 1591 hooks now and speeding like crazy my crops (x10 x5) !
    stopped feeding polynesian at level 10 : waiting the end to see what i'm missing and hope i can make it or i will have to use golds (sigh)
    but still cheaper than buy it
    for my baby account i already gave up and plant diamondates .
    waiting for the poll to vote i HUGE negative
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    need 1591 hooks now and speeding like crazy my crops (x10 x5) !
    stopped feeding polynesian at level 10 : waiting the end to see what i'm missing and hope i can make it or i will have to use golds (sigh)
    but still cheaper than buy it
    for my baby account i already gave up and plant diamondates .
    waiting for the poll to vote i HUGE negative
    Lol, I love how your optimistic "Do not panic" comment was edit out as we come closer towards the end. XD

Sitting on 10,200 points. Need 3,200 points in 1 day. Once again, #thisispossible~
    No Freedom of Speech Here