View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    My A Mighty Hook goal also gives out 5,000 hooks. Unless it is expected that the community will reach the final goal early I don't get why hooks would be awarded at the end. This aspect is really confusing.....
    i think the purpose is to help those who are late.
    but i agree this is confusing : in FFS , lot of players didn't understand too and imo this new way of world event is really unpleasant.
    i think also this is to force us to use our food stock, so we won't have enough for the coming tale, which means we have to use golds
    for casual players, this is completely unfair
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    I thought we would've reached Greek Dragon by now, so I was racing to reach 350. But we're currently at 50% atm.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I thought we would've reached Greek Dragon by now, so I was racing to reach 350. But we're currently at 50% atm.
    After the first day of play, I'm at about 280 points. Since the goals are as clear as mud, I don't envision a lot of people committing to the long term success of this event.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    After the first day of play, I'm at about 280 points. Since the goals are as clear as mud, I don't envision a lot of people committing to the long term success of this event.
    Which is a shame as the dragons themselves are a lot nicer than the LB ones!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Which is a shame as the dragons themselves are a lot nicer than the LB ones!
    ...I still don't quite understand why people invested so much in last LB...the dragons themselves were really mediocre... I guess they just want to win for the sake of winning?

I'm not use to reaching the community prize this early...usually by the time I reached the community prize, the first prize would've been unlocked and progressing onto the 2nd prize...at this rate it seems even harder to reach the final milestones, since it is a team work kinda thing. Were there that many people participated in last LB along with the side quests. B/c it seems like it by reading the posts and our current progress in this world event.

Executive Chef

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i think the purpose is to help those who are late.
    but i agree this is confusing : in FFS , lot of players didn't understand too and imo this new way of world event is really unpleasant.
    i think also this is to force us to use our food stock, so we won't have enough for the coming tale, which means we have to use golds
    for casual players, this is completely unfair
    Hmmmm. I have to agree with you on this. It seems this will ensure that some players will use gold.

Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I'm not surprised. It has been a slow start for me and I haven't reached the 350 mark yet. You are doing good to have made it there already.

Fashion Designer
    Why does no one understand that the pyramid prize gives forty hooks???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Why does no one understand that the pyramid prize gives forty hooks???
    in case you didn't read post#1, i highlighted it with red
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    2 days in the event, and I have 665 hooks. Nowhere near the needed 908 per day... Really?? How am I supposed NOT to give up?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    2 days in the event, and I have 665 hooks. Nowhere near the needed 908 per day... Really?? How am I supposed NOT to give up?
    Feeding and leveling up the Polynesian and Greek dragon will give you extra Fish Hooks (not sure how many though), as will the final Community Prize (5000).

If we take the final 5000 Hooks into account, you need 764 hooks per day (13,400-5000 divided by 11).

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast