View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    I was under no dillusion, I knew the the Egyptian dragon was out of my reach but was very hopeful that I would attain the Polynesian with the community hooks ,but looking at quantity of hooks from the community I am now very doubtful. That is a very big ask.
    One thing about this game : there's always next week and other new dragons and this one will be forgotten.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    I was under no dillusion, I knew the the Egyptian dragon was out of my reach but was very hopeful that I would attain the Polynesian with the community hooks ,but looking at quantity of hooks from the community I am now very doubtful. That is a very big ask.
    One thing about this game : there's always next week and other new dragons and this one will be forgotten.
    Actually seeing how they love to keep releasing newer dragons instead of actual old ones these dragons will probably be in a value pack a month from now

Farm Supplier
    Elsa or Kooky help. I was moving my Golden Pryramid and it disappeared. Please help me get it back quickly

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMts View Post
    Elsa or Kooky help. I was moving my Golden Pryramid and it disappeared. Please help me get it back quickly
    It's there. Please check your board. It looks like you may have pressed place too early.

Farm Supplier
    thank you so much Elsa

Farm Supplier
    Elsa what you showed me was a magic lamp. I still can't not find my magic pyramid

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMts View Post
    Elsa what you showed me was a magic lamp. I still can't not find my magic pyramid
    Golden Pyramid? It says it's there and not in storage, so it's definitely hiding somewhere. I'll try and help you locate it.

Farm Supplier
    thanks this time I found it

Fashion Designer
    With three nest seven farms and one roost as I only do the second roost for the LBs, (I'm a senior, hey) there's no way to reach Egyptian I'm a couple hundred over 2k here and everything is running 24/7 I'll have Greek at level ten in the morning, but from what I'm reading feeding this dragon won't be worth it.

I really wanted Egyptian but it's not going to happen even though I'll do my best just in case Storm 8 actually does something to correct this insanity and gives us double points or something.

Also want to do my part to get people that big hook. It's a community event after all.

I'm not happy at all here.
    Last edited by FieldsLikeB; 06-21-17 at 09:25 PM.

Executive Chef
    After 5 days I only get 1660 how can I even possible get the Polynesian???((
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)