View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I'd love it too if they made this easier but don't give up if they don't. DS has boosts too so a few extra boosts on farms and nests here and there can dump a few hundred points into your pool. Also, the GPDs in DS are more generous than the equivalents in FFS and I still managed to reach the final prize with just one extra nest. In FFS we reached the last community prize several days early. I haven't really compared the number exactly for both events but from memory it feels like they were similar. The only difference was that the first goal line animal was easier to feed up, where as in DS now they've reversed it.

Umm...No! How about, instead, they set the goals in events like this to things that an average player can achieve DURING the World Event? It might surprise you to know that most people couldn't afford to buy Gold Producing Dragons, even if they were still available and IF they had the food the raise them. Those who worked to raise food and win some boosts didn't do it just so they could mark time in an endless parade of gold grabs. We'd also like to have nice well fed dragons like people used to be able to raise on their islands.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've been using more free time than I'm comfortable admitting playing this game to try and get the points needed but I'm afraid I'm woefully behind and am seriously doubting I'll finish. It's disheartening to put so much time and effort in to something and see little to no results. With the past events, I've had no problem finishing them by playing at a comfortable rate and usually with more points than needed but this event just doesn't seem to be progressing for me. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see how I can possibly accrue the points needed in the time given.
    I am so far away I see no point in trying. I cant afford to waste food and it doesnt even get me close.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    I am so far away I see no point in trying. I cant afford to waste food and it doesnt even get me close.

I feel a lot like you do. I've been trying hard to resist the urge to just sell both of my Greek Dragons, and not look back. If they are going to do something to patch this mess up, they should hurry, rather than watching people quit, having already wasted a lot of food and money before recognizing the futility of it all.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Thanks for your help, Kooky!

I rarely complain because I ALWAYS finish each and all events, but this one truly is not doable. Mathematicaly impossible, unless you spent atleast 1,500 gold to buy the Polynesian in the market so you can do the side-goal. And it's only a guess how many hooks that side-goal will give.

The only sure way to finish this event, is to buy the hooks for 5,000-6,000 gold.
    We checked with the powers that be and confirmed that it's possible to complete the event.

If you still have questions, you're welcome to send me a PM.

Fashion Designer
    Well, I was hoping for an improvement in this current world event with the update, but nothing seems to have changed.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Well, I was hoping for an improvement in this current world event with the update, but nothing seems to have changed.
    Well, in an infinite universe, ANYTHING is possible. A lot of things are also ridiculous, so I get no reassurance, nor, still, any idea what the guy who tested this started with or how much gold he expects us to spend.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We checked with the powers that be and confirmed that it's possible to complete the event.

If you still have questions, you're welcome to send me a PM.
    With all due respect Elsa & TPTB - of course it's 'possible' but it's not probable for people who lack sufficient time, gold & real money. What players are upset about is the amount of stress and aggravation the requirements for this event are causing. It's supposed to be fun, not so pressure filled that it feels like a job
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    Well, in an infinite universe, ANYTHING is possible. A lot of things are also ridiculous, so I get no reassurance, nor, still, any idea what the guy who tested this started with or how much gold he expects us to spend.
    Yea this ^

Maybe it is possible with lots of 10x boosts, all 4 nests, 2 temples, and 2 den, plus arctic isle for iOS players...

But what about people who don't have all of these? Especially android players.

I mean must we have everything in full capacity running 24/7 to win this game? That seems to be the only possible way of completing the individual milestones.

So people who don't have all 4 nests, temples, den, lots of BINGO boosts, and/or arctic isle (not really sure they count towards the event); is pretty much out of luck unless we spend enormous amount of gold. Yay... -_-;

I was hoping that we would get double fish hooks for everything starting today so I gave S8 the benefit of the doubt and held off my complaints. But, this apparently isn't going to happen. Sure this event is doable if you're very rich or a hacker. The past couple WE had higher than normal point requirements but they also gave double points for harvesting food and were thus doable. This event does not. The only thing this event has are side goals that require us to spend hundreds of thousands of our hard earned food for a few hundred points. This is absurd. These events were once fun but that is no longer the case. I understand that S8 needs to make money but this is not the way. This only discourages players from spending money as it has me. I will not put 1 more penny into this game as long as events continue to be impossible for the average player. If they wish to add side goals that require us to spend massive amounts of food then they must release new crops that can keep up with and exceed this demand. I lost faith in Tales and LB events months ago. I have now lost faith in WE too. Smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post

Yea this ^

Maybe it is possible with lots of 10x boosts, all 4 nests, 2 temples, and 2 den, plus arctic isle for iOS players...

But what about people who don't have all of these? Especially android players.

I mean must we have everything in full capacity running 24/7 to win this game? That seems to be the only possible way of completing the individual milestones.

So people who don't have all 4 nests, temples, den, lots of BINGO boosts, and/or arctic isle (not really sure they count towards the event); is pretty much out of luck unless we spend enormous amount of gold. Yay... -_-;

Arctic Isles don't give points in WE. But I have heard that some Android players can only have a maximum of 6 farms which is a major disadvantage in all events, Especially with these ridiculous new feeding side quests.