View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Just a thought. Once we get the Polynesian at 8500, and we continue to contribute towards community, the final prize is dragon plus 5000 fishhooks, which will then bring your total to at least 13500 hooks - 8500 (++) + 5000. Would this be right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    So am I seeing this correct?

I got to the 1000 level and it says the next level for Polynesian is 8,500???

How can that be done and still have another dragon still to go?
    The difference between what's needed for prize 2 and prize 3 is like serious sticker shock!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by socialanimal View Post
    Just a thought. Once we get the Polynesian at 8500, and we continue to contribute towards community, the final prize is dragon plus 5000 fishhooks, which will then bring your total to at least 13500 hooks - 8500 (++) + 5000. Would this be right?
    Your summation is correct that 8500 + 5000 = 13500. 13400 is needed to get Egyptian dragon. We must get the final community prize, a mighty big hook, which I assume is a decoration, so that we get the 5000 fishhook bonus. Then this 5000 will be enough to get Egyptian if you already have 8500 or more.

Great observation!

Thanks
    Last edited by Carbuck; 06-18-17 at 10:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    Upload of pictures failed, but:
    Raise Greek to lvl 5: 40 hooks
    Raise Greek to lvl 6: 50 hooks
    Raise Greek to lvl 7: 60 hooks

This isn't the ton of hooks we need. We need atleast 300-400 hooks per day from these side-quests, and this isn't is.

I really can't see how we can make this.

Farm Supplier
    I agree that this increase in goals that require food is really annoying.
    Even without this, it was already hard to both do these goals and at the same time manage to raise a dragon to level 15 to use in tournaments.

I know I quit giving food to the Dusk when it was level 11, I started saving to feed the Glasswing again.

And I'm also annoyed with the chicken and the egg thing in this world event.
    If you want to help the community you need to raise the Polynesian.
    But once you get the Polynesian you personally don't need any hooks any more if the community reaches the goal.
    I really really don't get it
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Please everyone give this thing a go. Yes it's new. Yes it's different but hey it looks to me like it's the World Event that we have been asking for.
    1. Focus on community helping each other. We work together to get the big boost of 5000 points
    2. More people able to get at least one dragon; Greek dragon eligible at only 350 points! Thanks s8. Now low level islands can feel like they receive something worthwhile and don't give up.
    3. No useless deco in Community prizes! Community prizes are awesome imho. Thanks s8 for listening to the feedback in the forum.
    4. The points from feeding increase with each level so your points will rapidly increase towards the end of the event. ( ps. If you have 2.3M apples please consider helping the community by raising your WE dragons to at least level 10 if not more)
    5. Flexibility to choose the pace you want. Remember you can use bingo boosts on farms, den, nest, evolution to increase your points towards at any point in the 11 days which FF doesn't have but yet people are easily achieving the prizes.
    6. Bonus Quest too as well as the point giving prizes.
    🤗 Us Aussies have a saying which goes something like this said in a gutsy grunt .... "Come On!" .... we can do this thing 😊 If you are still unsure about the way the event runs read Clark_Waynes post #1 again or skip over to the Fantasy Forest forum to see that it's been successful. Hang in there Community. We can do it together to achieve some spectacularly gorgeous dragons 😊

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerbreadsweets View Post
    Please everyone give this thing a go. Yes it's new. Yes it's different but hey it looks to me like it's the World Event that we have been asking for.
    1. Focus on community helping each other. We work together to get the big boost of 5000 points
    2. More people able to get at least one dragon; Greek dragon eligible at only 350 points! Thanks s8. Now low level islands can feel like they receive something worthwhile and don't give up.
    3. No useless deco in Community prizes! Community prizes are awesome imho. Thanks s8 for listening to the feedback in the forum.
    4. The points from feeding increase with each level so your points will rapidly increase towards the end of the event. ( ps. If you have 2.3M apples please consider helping the community by raising your WE dragons to at least level 10 if not more)
    5. Flexibility to choose the pace you want. Remember you can use bingo boosts on farms, den, nest, evolution to increase your points towards at any point in the 11 days which FF doesn't have but yet people are easily achieving the prizes.
    6. Bonus Quest too as well as the point giving prizes.
    �� Us Aussies have a saying which goes something like this said in a gutsy grunt .... "Come On!" .... we can do this thing �� If you are still unsure about the way the event runs read Clark_Waynes post #1 again or skip over to the Fantasy Forest forum to see that it's been successful. Hang in there Community. We can do it together to achieve some spectacularly gorgeous dragons ��
    The thing is, if the events keep coming like this without a break, and all of them requiring a huge amount of apples, that 2.3 mil is gone very quick, and takes a long time to build up.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    The thing is, if the events keep coming like this without a break, and all of them requiring a huge amount of apples, that 2.3 mil is gone very quick, and takes a long time to build up.
    Good point that it takes a long time to build up apples. I hear that and I work very hard to grow food that is never enough but I'm also suggesting that if you don't risk it than you are not getting the very nice biscuit. I for one will try for my Egyptian dragon even if it costs quite a few apples and time growing food. If we learn anything from the test run in FF than people actually ended up being able to grow adequate food supplies to be no shorter than when they started the event. I am very happy with how the event ran in FF so will give this one my best shot too. Good luck with how you want to play the game 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Your summation is correct that 8500 + 5000 = 13500. 13400 is needed to get Egyptian dragon. We must get the final community prize, a mighty big hook, which I assume is a decoration, so that we get the 5000 fishhook bonus. Then this 5000 will be enough to get Egyptian if you already have 8500 or more.

Great observation!

Thanks
    no the final prize is not deco just hooks, that you might not see because i don't remember having a banner in FFS that say we hit the last community prize LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Upload of pictures failed, but:
    Raise Greek to lvl 5: 40 hooks
    Raise Greek to lvl 6: 50 hooks
    Raise Greek to lvl 7: 60 hooks

This isn't the ton of hooks we need. We need atleast 300-400 hooks per day from these side-quests, and this isn't is.

I really can't see how we can make this.
    i updated the side goal to level 13 if you want to see how far you want to feed Greek
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast