View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    I only have 450 hooks but am not worried yet. Wait and see what the dragon feeding goals bring us.
    However I'm noticing that because I don't know how many pieces I need per day, I'm slacking a bit. I hope that won't be an issue in the end.

Executive Chef
    I'm opting out. This is basically being told where to spend our food (if you can even get to 700,000 crops with all the events requiring so much food these days). I'll plod along to help with the community event, but I'm not aiming for the individual dragons, and will only level up dragons that I WANT to level up.
    My money (yes, I purchase gems from time to time), so my choice what I level up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    I only have 450 hooks but am not worried yet. Wait and see what the dragon feeding goals bring us.
    However I'm noticing that because I don't know how many pieces I need per day, I'm slacking a bit. I hope that won't be an issue in the end.
    Just to help you out, you need 1218 a day. Currently, without the pyramid or greek dragon, I can get 400 a day. I haven't managed that, but I think that's due to current long breeding/hatching times of 2 diamonds, so maybe when those finish today I'll have caught up. With the 400. I'm on 606 points. By 6pm (it's currently 11am) I should be on 2436 points. To be able to reach Egyptian.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Just to help you out, you need 1218 a day. Currently, without the pyramid or greek dragon, I can get 400 a day. I haven't managed that, but I think that's due to current long breeding/hatching times of 2 diamonds, so maybe when those finish today I'll have caught up. With the 400. I'm on 606 points. By 6pm (it's currently 11am) I should be on 2436 points. To be able to reach Egyptian.
    You're right about the 1218 Hooks per day, but with the extra Hooks we can get it's not really clear how many we need from breeding, hatching, harvesting and evolving.

Rhino Keeper
    We got Greek! Now quick, hatch and feed

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    We got Greek! Now quick, hatch and feed
    I spent all yesterday making choices just in case we got it. Got to this morning and forgot to check, so I have to wait 4 hours for a nest to be free :'(

ETA: although I've just seen it's 12 hours in the nest, so it won't matter waiting as I won't be awake in 12 hours from now to hatch it!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    2 days in the event, and I have 665 hooks. Nowhere near the needed 908 per day... Really?? How am I supposed NOT to give up?
    now that we have the greek dragon, things will go very fast
    feeding it to level 9 or 10 and we will probably have the polynesian dragon, and feeding the polynesian will almost lead you to the egyptian.
    actually they should call it DT and not world event
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    I spent all yesterday making choices just in case we got it. Got to this morning and forgot to check, so I have to wait 4 hours for a nest to be free :'(

ETA: although I've just seen it's 12 hours in the nest, so it won't matter waiting as I won't be awake in 12 hours from now to hatch it!
    Same for me, accidentally put a 27hr dragon on the evo temple last night, so felt dumb cause I wouldn't be able to evolve Greek overnight. But I won't be able to hatch Greek until tomorrow morning anyway

Executive Chef
    I wound up with 2 Greek dragons in my storage. I don't know how or why it happened. But both are on the nest now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2779.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	37141

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I wound up with 2 Greek dragons in my storage. I don't know how or why it happened. But both are on the nest now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2779.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	37141
    Lucky I checked for another but waaaaaa

I TAKE IT BACK I TOO HAVE ANOTHER YES YES

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast