View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Farm Supplier
    Doesn't look like I'll make it for the Egyptian either despite double nests and temples.
    Saving my food for the upcoming Tales
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    Unfortunately, the Bingo Boosts were your best bet, in my opinion. Using 3 of them and an extra Golden Pyramid were my best tactics, this time. I wish we could give you the extra hooks that we've accumulated but I guess 'community' can only do so much here.
    Thankyou, it is good to see the community really care about each other, pity others do not. I gave up some time ago on my main account, when I realised there was no way I could get it without spending heaps of gold. I am still hoping to get it on my other game, still gaining some points, will go to the end and hope for the best. I have been known to use a lot of gold when I really want something, but the game is getting greedy. It has been hard for me not too spend, but maybe good for my self control.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well I finished and Egyptian is in storage, looking forward to a 10 day break. Good luck to those still looking for the hooks, wish I could give you my spares!
    Awesome!! Congratulations!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Thankyou, it is good to see the community really care about each other, pity others do not. I gave up some time ago on my main account, when I realised there was no way I could get it without spending heaps of gold. I am still hoping to get it on my other game, still gaining some points, will go to the end and hope for the best. I have been known to use a lot of gold when I really want something, but the game is getting greedy. It has been hard for me not too spend, but maybe good for my self control.
    Fingers crossed you will make it in your other game.

Executive Chef
    It's a shame this WE has been so tough for whatever reasons. This could be my last one if this is the new trend.

Sorry to the folks who can't make it. Congrats to those that have and will make it before event ends.

Rhino Keeper
    Well with less than 7 hours left I'm only sitting on about 9,000 hooks �� I used to spend a lot of time here on the forums when the game was still fun and I looked forward to the next exciting event. However since it has turned into the train wreck that it now is I spend way less time here and in the game but I wanted to see the reaction to this event and to my horror I have discovered that the pyramid wasn't just a decoration to be ignored. I don't know if I would have reached eqyptian if I had known but this just makes it worse! I will obviously take responsibility for not knowing but that doesn't really make up for the derailment that this game has become. I used to spend a lot of money in this game but since all the changes I haven't spent a penny and don't foresee a time where I will want to start again. Oh well it is what it is I guess. Congrats to the few that have reached the end and good luck to those within reach!!!

This event did it for me. DS has jumped the shark. I'm still 2600 short of the Egyptian with 6 hrs to go and I've been playing like mad. And my apologies for any unintended insult but the folks posting that they finished had to have spent gold somewhere and lots of it. I used 100 gold bars to speed up breeding/evolution on this event and I'm still short.
    This event was not made even remotely achievable by the masses and that's sad. I'm not doing events anymore. Takes forever to earn enough tickets playing Bingo as well so I stopped after I got the Gold and Stellar dragons. I'll just stick to the battle arena. Unfortunately it's just not worth the effort anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    For this event (or any other) : it is relatively 'cheaper' to speed with gold bars at the beginning of activating your BOOSTER from your bingo wins.

Nightclub Owner
    My timer says that this event will end at 1:30 PM (EST) but almost every single other event ends at 1:00 PM - can we get confirmation from a Mod that this counter is actually accurate? So many times events end abruptly earlier than their scheduled completion time.

I'm going to need every minute I can get in order to reach Egypt
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiraalex View Post
    This event did it for me. DS has jumped the shark. I'm still 2600 short of the Egyptian with 6 hrs to go and I've been playing like mad. And my apologies for any unintended insult but the folks posting that they finished had to have spent gold somewhere and lots of it. I used 100 gold bars to speed up breeding/evolution on this event and I'm still short.
    This event was not made even remotely achievable by the masses and that's sad. I'm not doing events anymore. Takes forever to earn enough tickets playing Bingo as well so I stopped after I got the Gold and Stellar dragons. I'll just stick to the battle arena. Unfortunately it's just not worth the effort anymore.
    I have 2600 left with 5 hours and I too have spent a bunch of gold speeding breeding. What storm8 never seems to understand ia games need to have reward to be fun. No fun people won't play.