View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	280.6 KB 
ID:	37212

I cannot believe I was able to get this one. I only spent 2 of my x5 crops boosts and about 10 gold just to speed a couple tasks up, like the last hour on breeding, evo'ing, etc.

Before this event, the last Tales and the previous Leaderboards, I had around 4.3 million Food in my stock. Now, you can see how much it took just to feed during these events.

I feel awful for the people who were in arm's reach of the final goal, as well as those who were NOWHERE near it. Even though I succeeded in obtaining the final prize, I absolutely hated this event. Probably one of the worse community events I've ever participated in, and I always loved doing the community events. They continue to ask WAY too much of their players and give us *very* little to help along the way.

If this is how S8 plans on doing things for future WE tasks, I doubt many people will be partaking. They continue to stupidly increase the difficulty for events, tasks, etc. let alone the insanely demanding requirements. They never seem to take into account that we are human beings, who require sleeping, eating, working, etc.

And the amount of players who have voiced their opinions over and over, yet it appears to fall on deaf ears. It's sad how much negative feedback now comes around on the forums, simply because they can't seem to be bothered to do anything to address these continuous issues, which is pretty insulting towards the dedicated fanbase.

Sorry for the rant guys, it's just made me pretty bitter when I used to completely love this game :/
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-27-17 at 01:25 PM. Reason: removed third party game comments

Farm Supplier
    I gave in and used 500.000 of my 1.5 mill. food. I fed Polynesian to level 15 and Greek
    to level 13. Thanks to the author of post #1 for posting how much food they each require
    and the amount of hooks it gives for each level.
    Egyptian is now in storage. I can take it easy now.
    I hope the requirements for world events will not be like this one in the future.
    We do need better options for growing food, so we can prepare for events.
    My Gentle Knight and Harmony Knight will have to wait till my food storage is a lot higher again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I'm waiting till the last 15 minutes to decide what I'm gonna do... I have 12.750 hooks...

If I can get 200 points between now and 45 minutes, I only need to feed Polynesian to lvl 12....

But how can I get those 200 points???
    speeding with the bingo boost since breeding den give x2 points i speeded breedings (bingo boosts and finishing boosts with golds)
    i was about 12950 (450 to 13400)
    (greek level 9 and polynesian level 12 only)
    i ended using less than 200 golds (100 for the extra roost 1 week ago, and about 100 for speeding) , lot lesser than i expected

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1453.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	37213
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Never before is the timer so closely monitored in an event (: ★

Rhino Keeper
    This event really pissed me off. I think most egregious was the total lack of notification that the Pyramid gave fishhooks, I only found out yesterday when I read this thread. How many missed collection opportunities did I have? Once again, poor game design strikes.

Farm Supplier
    Furious, got back & saw I still had 5 mins to finish event, bought food, raising Polynesian. Still over 2 mins to go & game crashes. Get back on & event has finished but raising the dragons for fish hooks hasn't! Where's the fairness in that? Was literally on last leg. That's it, you can keep your silly events & ridiculous targets. Was willing to pay the gold to finish but when you snatch it away early it's just too much ������������������

I tryed until the last minute collecting Hooks, and I payed 44 gold to get the Egyptian dragon at the last moment. I saw the picture, saying that I got the Egyption dragon. But the next moment came the new event and the Egyptian dragon was not in storage.

All the boost tickets, gold to speed up breeding and so etc. are wasted!

What can I do?!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugendgedenken View Post
    I tryed until the last minute collecting Hooks, and I payed 44 gold to get the Egyptian dragon at the last moment. I saw the picture, saying that I got the Egyption dragon. But the next moment came the new event and the Egyptian dragon was not in storage.

What can I do?!
    See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

Explain your case, they often help out.
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugendgedenken View Post

What can I do?!
    Keep calm, do not panic. First, try opening and closing the app. Make sure to check closely in storage under dragon tabs. If still not there, file a ticket to support. They usually reward you back the dragon if you've reached it.

Here's the link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

Edit: haha, looks like someone posted the link a few seconds ahead XD

Good luck~
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    We better get used to this because I guess all the world events from now on are going to be like this. It's like a hidden tales event, where you HAVE TO feed two dragons in order to get a third one, but this can be even worse because we may need to feed them to even higher levels, it depends on the players and their resources. They tried to do the same with the leaderboard, where we also have to feed animals (at least they did it in fantasy forest so they will bring it here too for sure). So now in EVERY event we have to feed dragons to very high levels, we run out of food and gold more easily and we have to buy more, which is perfect for the people that run this game. And yes, people will be playing and buying things no matter the events get more demanding and challenging, as many people did with this event after all the complaints.

Conclusion: the game will head in the same direction as has been the latest months.
    Last edited by Monichiwa; 06-27-17 at 10:58 AM.