View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Is it me or does this feed dragons during Leaderboards and World Events a way to make players not have enough food for the food consuming Dragon Tales? If this is the case then, yes, they need to increase food production - this should've been done when they let dragons go up to level 15. I would love to see higher yields on the farms or lower the food requirements and make them like Fantasy Forest Story.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    There is a quest using the Greek dragon
    Ten hooks three hours

Executive Chef
    I see many people complaining. I am With them too. Although there are many side quests but you know what, I spend all my foods for last LB and now I don't have any more foods to feed Greek or Polynesian. Plus, Polynesian is 8500, which is also very hard to get. How can I get Egyptian now?? On the other hand, for those who have tons of foods, this is their precious chance to get them, for me getting Greek is okay when I run out of food.
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    So this is the vent that we need to complete the Community event first then we can get our precious egytian( which is unusual because we get our community and individual last prizes on the last or 2-last days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    what will give you lots of hooks is to fill the side goals (feeding polynesian and greek). many players in FFS reached days before end only by feeding these 2 dragons
    You can know that many players run out of food because of feeding dusk dragon in the last LB so now they don't have food t gpdomplete these side quests

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I really dislike we need 10.000 points (I know, 15.000, but 5.000 is the last community-price, so it's actually 10.000), while last event it was only 3.900 points... That's 2,5 times the amount of last event...

Furthermore, since the amounts of habitats and land is limited, I hate breeding (and feeding) the dragons I get as an egg that go into storage (I have over 325 dragons in storage). Being forced to hatch and feed them, just isn't the thing for me...

Ow, and these events mess up with participating in the Bingo... this way I'll NEVER get enough tickets...

So far, I dislike this event...

Some calculations:
    Needed: 10.000 points in 11 days.
    That's 908 per day.

Max items:
    7 farms x 24 hour = 168
    Hatching: 4 x 24 hour = 96
    Breeding 2 x 2 x 24 = 96
    Evolving: 2 x 24 = 48
    Together: 408 point per day.

That means that 908 - 408 = 500 points EACH day need to come from other things.

So far, it seems undoable...
    I knew it was a lot to begin with, but seeing the actual numbers...HOLY MOLY MACARONI~~~

I'm not sure if adding the side quests would even be enough. Currently only have less than 82 hooks. >_>; Far from the 908 hooks per day quota.

I didn't participate the leaderboard since the dragons were quite bleeaah....so I just made it to Sunflower since I didn't have that and I already have Sunlight from the previous Dragon Tales. That being said didn't do the leaderboard side quests since I think it wasn't worth it for those mediocre dragons.

Executive Chef
    I got the breeding roost in this case to help with getting more points. I guess time will tell if it helps or not. Trying not to be pessimistic about this event........

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Is it me or does this feed dragons during Leaderboards and World Events a way to make players not have enough food for the food consuming Dragon Tales? If this is the case then, yes, they need to increase food production - this should've been done when they let dragons go up to level 15. I would love to see higher yields on the farms or lower the food requirements and make them like Fantasy Forest Story.
    my feeling is this is intended so people will be short of food then need to buy .
    or they use the bingo boosts, so players need more boosts , use golds for bingo
    both way, s8 win

FYI , in FFS we hit the last community prize 3 days before end
    so if we have same, we will be able to plan at this point
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 06-16-17 at 07:20 PM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    oups ! you are correct LOL thx ! i'm going to correct post #1
    {thumbs up!}

Fashion Designer
    I just don't understand, 'Why these dragons?'. If they wanted us to feed, they could give points for just plain old Feeding, and we could turn our efforts towards livening up the Bingo, or increasing the strength of our Arena candidates. The dragons that I really care about are all level 7 or 10 and dropping farther down the list every time we feed up one of these event dragons. Not very convenient or practical, IMO.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast