View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    This event is impossible to complete!! Also, very frustrating since the number of hooks collected doing Rushrooms hourly & Diamondates at night on 7 farms, keeping 2 Breeding dens, 2 Evolution Temples going 24/7!!!! This time there's the awarding of 5,000 hooks if you get all 3 Community Prizes. Unfortunately, with the number required to win Polynesian & Egyptian dragons increased & to get the 3rd Community Prize increased dramatically, no one will get to the 3rd Community prize! What happened to getting a piece for these events with every battle won? The only way to reach the goals is GOLD! Why are players being punished instead of being rewarded with DS lately? This event may be when more longtime players will call it quits UNLESS there's a tripling of hooks till the end of the event!! Sorry but felt like unloading my frustration since I'm deeply grieving the very unexpected passing of my sister, my only sibling, 4 wks ago. Trying to continue my favorite event on DS & for distraction from reality right now.

Executive Chef
    Thanks friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    Congrats to your son and his proud parents, (love graduations) family life is more important than a game so enjoy.

I've already said what I think of this event and now I'm just doing what I want and not worrying about trying to reach impossible goals.

Nightclub Owner
    I was hoping to see the issue of the missing Golden Pyramid resolved before I went to bed for the night, but it seems no luck there. Fingers crossed it gets resolved by morning, we need all the help we can get in this rat race.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    There is a quest using the Greek dragon
    Ten hooks three hours
    Thanks for the info, I would never have known. Now I know why we have 2 Greek dragons!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    Pyramid is still missing.
    I think it is clear now, this event has different kinds of issues and S8 team should reconsider it.
    That's really unfortunate.

Hope you can get it back. I experienced similar during the Frostwolf world event. I actually used about 100 gold to get the remaining points I needed for Frostwolf, had a rollback and my dragon was gone along with the event 15 minutes before the end of the event. I stopped contributing funds to the game after this was not rectified.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    There is a quest using the Greek dragon
    Ten hooks three hours
    Thank you for your post, I didn't realise that was what the second Greek dragon was for.

10 fish hooks every three hours are very welcome.

Thank you once again Judy and the. cat

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Oh boy here we go with the missing item thing again. I ended up finding my Golden Pyramid in storage under the ALL tab just like the Hidden Oasis habitat during Leaderboard (still upset over the watering down of Pyramid).
    Back to the event at hand, this is by far the worst World Event I've ever seen in this game. Greek takes too much food to feed for it to be a rare dragon, planning looks like it was disorganized, hooks are too slow to come by, plus the food requirement takes away food from an already food expensive Dragon Tales in which I have a feeling will start right after this next Tuesday. We need better food production on the farms like a plant that gives 2000 food each harvest. I even have a name for the proposed food - Mystic Mango. The cost of planting should be around 125,000 coins. Let's get this done if this is going to be the norm for World Events.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, so I'm really struggling to get my head around this event! I'm currently on 2000 hooks but only 18,000 food in storage! Greek is evolving to level 10.

I don't understand how we're supposed to get enough food to feed both him and the other one up to level 15 when the whole point of the world event is to plant low yielding, long growing crops to get the most hooks. My food bank is low cause I used it to feed Dusk up to level 12 in the leadership board. At 12 I gave up there was simply no way I could warrant feeding any higher when I have 3 champions on level 9 and about 100 other dragons on level 4. I feel like I'm wasting my food on unimportant dragons who I'll probably never use in battles.

So please S8 either reduce the amount of feed we have to give these unimportant dragons or give us more farms or higher yielding crop options!

Grand Emperor
    Bug posts from players missing the Golden Pyramid were moved to this Bug thread. Please check there. Others who are missing the golden pyramid, please post there as well.

Thread: Mythic Heroes - Missing Golden Pyramid

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Egyptian
    My plan
    5 days left
    7 farms at 24 equals 168 times 5 is 840
    3 nests plus 2 evolving 120 hooks times 5 days is 600
    1 breeding roost 48 hooks times 5 days is 240
    Quest 10 hooks times 5 collections is 50 hooks
    Times 5 days is 250 i am only going to collect that many times per day realistically
    Pyramid and pillar is 50 hooks times 4 collections is 200 hooks times 5 is 1000 hooks
    4 collections day realistically
    840 plus 600 plus 240 plus 250 plus 1000 is 2930 points for five days
    13400 minus 5000 minus 3390 (current hook amount) is 5010 needed

5010 minus five days 2930 is 2080 hooks short

Greek is to level ten
    So feeding Polynesian is my goal if food remains 352,575 for epic
    Return of 2010 hooks providing it is same as Greek
    Might have to speed up a couple times evolving and hatching
    Ten hours hatch and evolve so maybe 40 gold
    So that would be my most gold saving

Will do a little speed breeding if necessary

Other options
    Activating second roost 48 times 5 is 240 cost 100 gold it just expired
    Buying second golden pyramid 40 times 4 is 160 times 5 is 800 nice cost 250 gold
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 06-22-17 at 08:34 AM.