View Poll Results: Did you Like or Dislike the Tale?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • I could not finish the Tale

49 51.58%
  • I liked the Tale

18 18.95%
  • I did not like the Tale

58 61.05%
  • Nomad Dragon

26 27.37%
  • Sailor Dragon

13 13.68%
  • Volt Dragon

19 20.00%
  • Hot Air Dragon

18 18.95%
  • Hot Air Ballon

17 17.89%
  • Water Path

17 17.89%
  • Seaside Flower

13 13.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Out the Door Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Have absolutely no interest in any of these. If they were an interesting combo of types then maybe but they're not so eh. I can skip and rebuild my food stores.

Fashion Designer
    Now I see (Chapter 4, Act 3), why I haven't been able to get anything but Mist Dragons while trying to breed the Pride Dragon. I noticed, long ago, that my breeding goals were being made subservient to some Common dragon required by the Tales, and the dragons that I wanted were being manipulated out of the realm of possibility without notice.

To make things worse, they are requiring another Blue\Yellow dragon for the Tales, the Volt Dragon. They did a similar thing with the Life Dragon back when the Firegrass Dragon was introduced. Remember all of that fuss, and breeding conflicts?

How many of you spent gold trying to get the Pride Dragon? I know that I spent a little, but after too many Mists, I decided to just buy the Pride Dragon, because he has some very useful colors. I'm still, absolutely, not a fan of having my time wasted by such shenanigans.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Rhino Keeper
    I'll be sitting this one out too. The dragons aren't anything special, I already have Magic Lamp, and I really need a break. Plus, if S8 holds true to form, we can expect a tough tourney in a few days...

Fashion Designer
    Like many others, I will be sitting this one out. They are unappealing dragons and I have event fatigue. Will use this time to relax and build up my food supplies. Maybe I can even finish feeding up Glasswing or a couple of the other dragons I actually like and have a useful reason for feeding up level 14 or 15.
    authoritarian:
    adjective

1. enforcing strict or favoring blind obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom.

2. showing a lack of concern for the wishes or opinions of others; domineering; dictatorial.

Banned
    For people who are questioning the name of the event, these are all dragons that like to go outside and go exploring, rather by land (nomad), sea (sailor), or air (hot air).

Fashion Designer
    Not interested.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Did anyone notice that the 1st dragon is Super Rare and the 2nd is Rare?

Executive Chef
    i hope that in the poll there is : did you participate to the event
    just want to vote a NO
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Nightclub Owner
    Can a Mod please let us know if/when this event will auto start?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    i've got plenty of food
    blasphemy!

So 243,460 apples needed for Nomad, this thing? Did I add right?

I'm beginning to feel like I am a chauffeur, trying to get my apple kids to school while avoiding kidnappers.
    Last edited by Hartoled; 06-27-17 at 08:35 PM.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast