View Poll Results: Did you Like or Dislike the Tale?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • I could not finish the Tale

49 51.58%
  • I liked the Tale

18 18.95%
  • I did not like the Tale

58 61.05%
  • Nomad Dragon

26 27.37%
  • Sailor Dragon

13 13.68%
  • Volt Dragon

19 20.00%
  • Hot Air Dragon

18 18.95%
  • Hot Air Ballon

17 17.89%
  • Water Path

17 17.89%
  • Seaside Flower

13 13.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Out the Door Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    GRRRR, in Chapter 8 I beat Oracle 11 with Sailor 6. Moved through the following couple of stages and even fed Sailor and put him in the Evo temple to get up to level 7. Collected food from my farms and began planting new ones. After all of these steps, my game suddenly 'loses' its connection. When I finally get back on, I'm all the way back to fighting Oracle with Sailor again Anyone wonder what happened this time? Sailor lost and now is in the spa. I'm so freaking furious.
    yes this happens lot of times for me in DS and also in FFS , Castle Story , Farm Story2. the most annoying is when you get some super rare stuff or a critical hit, it rollbacks and you have to do it again .
    another example : i got 5000 apples in questing , then rollback and i got coins instead !
    and they don't seem to try to correct this synchro issue !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Well I finished the tournament with the idea that I should be able to complete the Sailor battles against easier opponents. Instead I have had 4 diamond based opponents! Not happy about this "random" selection, now decided to up Sailor to level 12 right now while I wait for an "easier" opponent to show up.

Nightclub Owner
    Just to update; I've lost two more battles with Sailor. Another with Oracle 11 (three fails after my initial win) and one against Cauldron 11. I'm probably going to have to put Sailor in the Evo Temple and just finish off the current chapter tomorrow before insta-starting Chapter 9. This game just isn't as much fun as it used to be This makes me so sad as it's always been my fav S8/TL game.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Once again, got stopped cold by the insane food requirements. It's clear the company is trying to obligate you to spend money to complete these things.

Quote Originally Posted by StefaninaFla View Post
    Once again, got stopped cold by the insane food requirements. It's clear the company is trying to obligate you to spend money to complete these things.
    True. If I read this thread and learn the food requirement before, I won't participate this event. I will keep the food for LB instead of Nomad.

Rhino Keeper
    Does someone know the food requirements for Sailor lvl 10 and 11, please?

It's the last day of the DT, I've got about 250 friends, - abd have only received ONE request for a map needed in the last chapter so far. Seems that really lots of people are just not participating...

Nightclub Owner
    Sailor food requirements:

Level 1 - 25
    Level 2 - 100
    Level 3 - 200
    Level 4 - 500
    Level 5 - 1,250
    Level 6 - 2,500
    Level 7 - 6,000
    Level 8 - 12,500
    Level 9 - 25,000
    Level 10 - 30,000
    Level 11 - 42,000
    Level 12 - 54,500
    Level 13 - 79,000
    Level 14 - 99,000
    Level 15 - Max Level
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier

Out the Door Event

My sister asked me to post this as she is furious. She just started dragon story and moved up rapidly. She went through the event and went all the way through and did everything that was required even spending some of your precious gold but then she got to level nine where she had to raise the nomad dragon to level 11. Unfortunately because (I guess) she is not high enough in levels her nomad would only go to level 10 and so she would be forced to spend 180 gold to complete the goal. This is not right and Dragon story needs to make it up to her and anyone else that it happened to- her Island name is Applelover. She won't have time to complete the rest of the goals and this is again not right.

SHe's only at level 30 something

We quit playing the goal because it was ridiculous we tried to go through all of them and never could get a volt dragon and so skipped it and skipped it again when it had to breed with the nomad. Worst experience ever
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-06-17 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Merged multiple consecutive posts / merged to existing thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy1st View Post
    My sister asked me to post this as she is furious. She just started dragon story and moved up rapidly. She went through the event and went all the way through and did everything that was required even spending some of your precious gold but then she got to level nine where she had to raise the nomad dragon to level 11. Unfortunately because (I guess) she is not high enough in levels her nomad would only go to level 10 and so she would be forced to spend 180 gold to complete the goal. This is not right and Dragon story needs to make it up to her and anyone else that it happened to- her Island name is Applelover. She won't have time to complete the rest of the goals and this is again not right.

SHe's only at level 30 something

We quit playing the goal because it was ridiculous we tried to go through all of them and never could get a volt dragon and so skipped it and skipped it again when it had to breed with the nomad. Worst experience ever
    She'd need to spend coins to get the noble crystal (allows you to feed a dragon over a level 10), then still would need a ton of food. Unless she has 200-300K food to burn, don't go any further.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, amerirish!
    Looks like I can do it, after all. I wanted just to get the Nomad and quit, but my little son finds the Hot air dragon especially cute, and I would like to have the Magic Lamp, as thete are not too many Cosmos hybrids...