View Poll Results: Did you Like or Dislike the Tale?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • I could not finish the Tale

49 51.58%
  • I liked the Tale

18 18.95%
  • I did not like the Tale

58 61.05%
  • Nomad Dragon

26 27.37%
  • Sailor Dragon

13 13.68%
  • Volt Dragon

19 20.00%
  • Hot Air Dragon

18 18.95%
  • Hot Air Ballon

17 17.89%
  • Water Path

17 17.89%
  • Seaside Flower

13 13.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Out the Door Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Farm Supplier
    Uninteresting dragons with uninteresting types. I'm not interested in wasting 10 days on this and dumping my precious apples into these fugly beasts when so there are so many other dragons that I like and want to level up.

Executive Chef
    This must be the ugliest set of dragons I've seen, no offense. Will pass on this as I'm more focused on that elusive tinsel.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    wow, not only dragons are not attractive, color combo is not attractive at all

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, but what is that side bar thing about? ...the "Traveling Treasures" I don't think that I have that dragon they are showing. We have to complete this thing to get at that dragon?
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    Yeah, but what is that side bar thing about? ...the "Traveling Treasures" I don't think that I have that dragon they are showing. We have to complete this thing to get at that dragon?
    Just like the "make a wish" we had a few weeks back- complete the tales and you get a token. The token can then be crafted into ONE of the following: 15 golden tickets, 3 10X food boosts, or a Magic Lamp dragon (old dragon from previous event).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Just like the "make a wish" we had a few weeks back- complete the tales and you get a token. The token can then be crafted into ONE of the following: 15 golden tickets, 3 10X food boosts, or a Magic Lamp dragon (old dragon from previous event).
    Oh! Thank you! Yeah, I remember that thing, just not what we got for it.

I wouldn't mind having the Hot Air Dragon if he floated really high.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Rhino Keeper
    I've always completed every WE and every tale.

I managed to get Egyptian only because by the rime I realized how much requirements had changed I had invested far too much to let it go. NOT making that mistake again.

Now I'm down on food and here comes a tale with a huge food demand, rewarding ugly dragons of unintersting types. And I already have Magic Lamp. Actually an easy decision to let this one go!

I also just completely ignored a bingo session. Hmm, maybe I'm finally getting rid of my addiction?

S8, Chapter 2, Act 1, feed any dragon 8 times. I did it, but it didn't register. Is there a glitch or anything? Has anyone else had this problem? Thx in advance for any help!

I closed my game and restarted, it registered! Just in case this happens to anyone else!

Fashion Designer
    Raise Volt dragon to level six? It has nothing to do with the Tale and I'm being asked to breed it, hatch it feed it to breeding level, breed it feed it more.

That just ****ed all interest in this Tales. I've got Magic Lamp and I don't do do bing so, thank you for nomad which I like . I'm planting to raise my fighters.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast