View Poll Results: Did you Like or Dislike the Tale?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • I could not finish the Tale

49 51.58%
  • I liked the Tale

18 18.95%
  • I did not like the Tale

58 61.05%
  • Nomad Dragon

26 27.37%
  • Sailor Dragon

13 13.68%
  • Volt Dragon

19 20.00%
  • Hot Air Dragon

18 18.95%
  • Hot Air Ballon

17 17.89%
  • Water Path

17 17.89%
  • Seaside Flower

13 13.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Out the Door Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I know a whole bunch of people are going to have difficulty breeding Volt because "breeding chances are not manipulated during any S8 event" they say but facts never lie.

Executive Chef
    And... my next Ambasador... 4 in a row now... 16 hours each... ow, and a Mist and a March Mayhem...

Rhino Keeper
    He's anyone stopped and figured out how many quests need to be done to be able to craft everything they want? He needs to go on 24 quests plus raise to lol 14

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Can't breed a Volt at all, 2 dens, have 3 Ambassadors, and a couple of others, but Volt isn't anywhere in sight...
    One den
    Cosmos
    Clown
    Clown
    Mist
    And now 44 hours so fantastic will see in two days what happens.
    Nomad is crafted and on the nest I waited for the auto start
    So breeding for a common...
    I got one common
    One rare
    Two super rares
    One ultra rare
    Interesting

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I know a whole bunch of people are going to have difficulty breeding Volt because "breeding chances are not manipulated during any S8 event" they say but facts never lie.
    The breeding chances don't change. The only changes are if a new Dragon gets added in as a possible child Dragon or if a Dragon is retired, there's one less Dragon in there.

Fashion Designer
    Aside from the prospect of having to breed another Volt Dragon because of the way that this event has been structured, there are a couple of things bothering me today.

To Storm8:

2500 Apples is not a Reward. It's something that you've devalued into a massive insult to our collective intelligence.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-29-17 at 02:17 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate comments
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Farm Supplier
    No thank you on this event.
    Grabbed the first dragon. I think that's all this go round.
    Ballons and sailboats are not what I play this game for.

I'll take this opurtunity to have a nice week mining and farming.
    Maybe I'll even try for a dragon I've missed over the years.
    So infrequently get the change to get off the hamster wheel.

See you starside.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The breeding chances don't change. The only changes are if a new Dragon gets added in as a possible child Dragon or if a Dragon is retired, there's one less Dragon in there.
    All I know I am happy you always take time to give answers and help when there is a glitch.

Because most games do not have the support that is provided for this game by you.

And getting a diamond hybred at anytime or any event makes a player very happy.

Special thanks to kooky and rynetory2 for always seeking answers to questions.

Banned
    At least the quests are only 3 hours long. I got my Nomad dragon leveled up to 11 yesterday, and today I have just been sending him on quests over and over so maybe I will have some "material" built up before I need to use him for anything else.

Rhino Keeper
    I am going to try and get to chapter 7.. grab the maps and the sailor. However it will be another tough ride to get the food required to do just that. Commonsense tells me I should stop here and now and concentrate on stockpiling food as I am peddling backwards since the last event.
    I am amazed how peeps have a mil. foods, they sure show restraint that I don't seem to have, I take my hat off to them.
    This will be one DT 's I have started and know I can't complete. Guess I am finally broken.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast