View Poll Results: Did you Like or Dislike the Tale?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • I could not finish the Tale

49 51.58%
  • I liked the Tale

18 18.95%
  • I did not like the Tale

58 61.05%
  • Nomad Dragon

26 27.37%
  • Sailor Dragon

13 13.68%
  • Volt Dragon

19 20.00%
  • Hot Air Dragon

18 18.95%
  • Hot Air Ballon

17 17.89%
  • Water Path

17 17.89%
  • Seaside Flower

13 13.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Out the Door Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    I am thrilled that none of these dragons interest me! now i can stock up on food again since i used it all for the WE and still won't even come close to the final prize.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I am thrilled that none of these dragons interest me! now i can stock up on food again since i used it all for the WE and still won't even come close to the final prize.
    Totally agree, grow more food.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Not enthused at all about this after having to use so much food for other events we're not supposed to use food for. It's to a point to where the food requirements are ridiculous and the food production from farms are still paltry. I'm sitting out this Dragon Tales and further events until something gives about the food. Suggestions: Lower the food requirements, increase the production at farms, take out food requirements from all events except Dragon Tales.
    I saw the banner but didn't realize it was for a Dragons Tale. These events don't usually interest me. I think the last one was getting the Jack Dragon or Surprise....which ever was last...can't remember clearly. LOL! Having to do battle arena spoiled these events for me.

Good luck to those who will participate.

Rhino Keeper
    Even if I wanted to participate I couldn't. No food.. little gold..out of energy.. brain drained.. omg this game . Just nudge me and let me know when I am having fun.lol

I actually like the kite-like one on the right, but the current event has depleated my food reserves. (Not happy at all about the change in community event food needs) Looks like I'll just try for the first 2 drags.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I'll reserve judgment until they reveal the types. I don't see anything that looks like a Diamond\Fairytale, but they should feel free to dazzle me.

Me too. Any guesses as to what types they might be???

Banned
    The title of this Dragon Tales is quite apropos isn't it. You can see all the players backsides as they walk...

But wait... that can't be true! I mean look at those community hook totals for the world event! LOL!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natzski View Post
    Me too. Any guesses as to what types they might be???
    Nope, no idea. Most of these new types I disregard anyway. I thought the Corrupt series was going someplace when it was introduced but now it's just more mish mash to me.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

The one on the right looks a bit pirate-y but quite strange in design. They are not attractive at all... but I wonder if they might have interesting types

Maybe this is supposed to be a bit pirates of the caribbean

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Even if I wanted to participate I couldn't. No food.. little gold..out of energy.. brain drained.. omg this game . Just nudge me and let me know when I am having fun.lol
    Priceless!! LOL!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast