Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Optimal Island Layout Project - June 2017

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    I don't need the space yet, but I'm starting to feel the pressure with almost 600 unique dragons...
    I think we have been neighbours in the past, but somehow we were disconnected Sent you an invite from my second account. You might see some similarities, that's no coincidence
    I just visited your island, so pretty!!! I love that you have deco out; I'm too paranoid about space to be able to enjoy the stocked pantry of stuff that I have I wish we could at least use all of our items in Arctic Isles since that's the only place I have more room than I possibly need.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I (...) I love that you have deco out; I'm too paranoid about space to be able to enjoy the stocked pantry of stuff that I have I wish we could at least use all of our items in Arctic Isles since that's the only place I have more room than I possibly need.
    Oh, being able to use our decor in Arctic Isles would be amazing! It's so roomy up there, with nothing but frozen pines to decorate with. Love this idea!

Of course, what I'd really like is the ability to place our decor wherever we'd like! I sure hope they're working on a new/re-design of the game, something more "space efficient" that will accomplish this.

Btw, I love the "arts-n-craft" & spreadsheet planning you guys have done here. Very smart & fun, too. I'm surprised I haven't done the same. I have certainly done similar "projects" in the past (w/other games,) as well as dragon breeding & fighting spreadsheets. I think the frustration I've been feeling with this game (from all the crashes when visiting, etc.) has taking all that type of motivation from me. I totally get it, though. Love what you both have done!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12