Thread: Epic dish counts!! Post yours here!!

Rhino Keeper

Epic dish counts!! Post yours here!!

Post your amazing dish counts!!

Farm Supplier
    I reached 120,000 on a few dishes a few times... Currently only have around 30,000 on each of my 8 counters, but only because I had that glitch where you sell everything in about 10 seconds, so I had to start again.

There was a post a months or so ago where someone reached 1 million fish and chips.

Fashion Designer

Fashion Designer
    Let's try that again ....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel19 View Post
    I reached 120,000 on a few dishes a few times... Currently only have around 30,000 on each of my 8 counters, but only because I had that glitch where you sell everything in about 10 seconds, so I had to start again.

There was a post a months or so ago where someone reached 1 million fish and chips.

My bad, it was fruit cakes..... https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...000-fruitcakes!!!!

Tea For Two
    1 million fruitcakes? Wow that's impressive. I've never had more than 20,000 of a dish at the same time. If you don't mind me asking, how many cookers do you have? I find that with 9 cookers working continuously and the bakery being open, the food never stockpiles up so high.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea For Two View Post
    1 million fruitcakes? Wow that's impressive. I've never had more than 20,000 of a dish at the same time. If you don't mind me asking, how many cookers do you have? I find that with 9 cookers working continuously and the bakery being open, the food never stockpiles up so high.

The fruitcakes weren't mine, it was just a thread I came across some time ago. To be able to get these "epic dish counts" you need to block your door to stockpile. Some people say that blocking your door doesn't achieve anything. I say blocking my door gives me another way to play the game. I give myself goals to reach, like XXX number of dishes, or just keep baking until I have no coins left.

Fashion Designer
    The fruitcakes weren't mine, it was just a thread I came across some time ago. To be able to get these "epic dish counts" you need to block your door to stockpile. Some people say that blocking your door doesn't achieve anything. I say blocking my door gives me another way to play the game. I give myself goals to reach, like XXX number of dishes, or just keep baking until I have no coins left.[/QUOTE]

That's real fun! Haven't thought about that! Such a shame I can't take a picture of my bakery