Thread: Theatre goal

Farm Supplier

Theatre goal

My games (all storm 8) were down for 3+wks so I missed the theatre goal & 2 ovens were in that goal, can I get back that goal thru no fault of my own?

Grand Emperor
    I'm sorry to hear that. I'm afraid not since we can't have past goals unless Storm8 releases them again. If you're having issues and were unable to log into your games for weeks, perhaps you should contact Support via support form for an agent to check your game.

Farm Supplier
    I did but they told me to go to the forum to ask, I knew what u said but it wasn't my fault the games were down for 3 wks, it took that long for them to reply & it was a simple fix, it's not fair, I think this needs to be changed immedoately, I been playing 3-4 hrs estimated & only missed goals in the beginning when idle how to play, but I definately hadn't missed a goal in over 2 yrs. How can I get this chaged?

Executive Chef
    People have been advocating for years to get old goals opened--and it's not new players' fault they weren't aware of the game 3 years ago, any more than it was your fault you lost access to the game for the duration of the theater goals. It hasn't worked outside of a couple of times, and waiting for a policy change will likely just destroy your enjoyment of the game. Some things just are what they are.

But I do suggest voting in the poll that the duration was too short (if it had been longer you might have made it), and at least sending support a message that you're not happy with their response time, if you didn't tell them that already. Not that I believe it will get you the missed goal, but just to point it out.

Sorry you missed out! Hopefully you didn't love those prizes too much.