Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spelunking Dragon (Crafting) - November 18, 2016 RELISTED

Executive Chef
    Not jumping up and down excited at this point. He's not that old - I mean at least go back and give us a chance to get the really old ones.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I'm not doing the happy dance on this one either. I already got mine a few months ago. I think I'll just use the bombs for food. Thankfully I have no need for it as well.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, not impressed with this one. It was just available in November. There are so many older dragons that could be relisted, I don't understand why they keep reusing the new ones.

Here's a partial list of old mining dragons they could have chosen from (with dates they were available & the total number of days):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	37193

Out of this list, I'd love to see Azurite, Glass, and Geode return. I'll see if I can hunt up a list of the rest of 'em.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I'm not doing the happy dance on this one either. I already got mine a few months ago. I think I'll just use the bombs for food. Thankfully I have no need for it as well.
    Yes, totally agree, had 3 traded 2 and had 150 something rope left over, must have been when I was off work with a broken leg. Food, gloriously food!

Fashion Designer
    Happy to have the food out of it, anyway. Got my Spelunker already.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else notice that the mining is wider and expanded???

I think there is at least one extra row but maybe even two..

S8 doing everything they can to make the game more and more difficult.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Yeah, not impressed with this one. It was just available in November. There are so many older dragons that could be relisted, I don't understand why they keep reusing the new ones.

Here's a partial list of old mining dragons they could have chosen from (with dates they were available & the total number of days):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	37193

Out of this list, I'd love to see Azurite, Glass, and Geode return. I'll see if I can hunt up a list of the rest of 'em.
    Yes I think many would love to see the older dragons instead of the new ones over and over. I'd love to see gargoyle, platinum and Sunstone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Yes I think many would love to see the older dragons instead of the new ones over and over. I'd love to see gargoyle, platinum and Sunstone.
    Platinum was the original mining dragon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Platinum was the original mining dragon.
    Yes I know and it's never been released to android. Even though I was playing during its first release it was not available for Droid users. Among other dragons still not released. Looks like they did release many but those 3 I listed still haven't, and many champion type. I'd love to still see avenging, anglefire, emerald knight and sentinel as well

Nightclub Owner
    I could kick myself...I got so excited for a 'new' mining dragon that I started bombing right away. After using way too many bombs, I realized I already have a Spelunking dragon from last time (SMH)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast