Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Dogfish - 2017 Jun 23

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    @supster50 Hatching time and evolution is 8 hours ��
    Good luck everyone!
    Thank you very much ur the best

Rhino Keeper
    I use crystal unicorn lv14 to defeat the turtisle but I lost 2times then I won the 3rd times. The crystal unicorn is enough strong to take the critticle hit to turtisle easily but acctually it wasn't. It was really unfair. How difficult this tournament is. I'm stuck with chilly goat lol. 3times fought with it 😂

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    I use crystal unicorn lv14 to defeat the turtisle but I lost 2times then I won the 3rd times. The crystal unicorn is enough strong to take the critticle hit to turtisle easily but acctually it wasn't. It was really unfair. How difficult this tournament is. I'm stuck with chilly goat lol. 3times fought with it ��
    It's indeed unfair but it's how Storm8 made us play the game. There is no way you can rationalize the probability in many case. If you see my posting (#5). Two of my Ultra Rare fighters had to try 7 times before they could defeat their opponents. In Round 20, Grand Unicorn couldn't defeat this damned frog (Froggy Bandit) by Gemstone. Also, in Round 28, Rocking Horse couldn't do it until the 7th time to beat Electricutie by Earth. It should not happen like this if some lower level fighters can defeat their opponents in the first try (sometimes in 1st strike).

Executive Chef
    Ugh, round 16. Driving me mad.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    It's indeed unfair but it's how Storm8 made us play the game. There is no way you can rationalize the probability in many case. If you see my posting (#5). Two of my Ultra Rare fighters had to try 7 times before they could defeat their opponents. In Round 20, Grand Unicorn couldn't defeat this damned frog (Froggy Bandit) by Gemstone. Also, in Round 28, Rocking Horse couldn't do it until the 7th time to beat Electricutie by Earth. It should not happen like this if some lower level fighters can defeat their opponents in the first try (sometimes in 1st strike).
    It also depends on your level. The higher your level, the more difficult the tournament becomes. I have a 2nd account (baby) at Level 20 (vs. Level 196 with the primary account). I have neither Ultra Rare nor Level 15 animals in my baby account. However, my successful rate is much higher with my baby account. For example, Froggy Bandit (Round 20), which gave big trouble in my main account (7 tries with Grand Unicorn by Gemstone), went down in the 1st hit with my Level 10 Thorilla (Super Rare). You cannot explain it as it doesn't make statistical sense. Just play it with your fingers crossed. However, I do feel the tournament is getting boring and boring now.
    Last edited by supermaay; 06-27-17 at 09:23 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Silverrain1 - I hated Round 16, too. I finally beat it with my L15 Lightning Leopard. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Silverrain1 - I hated Round 16, too. I finally beat it with my L15 Lightning Leopard. Good luck!
    I will try that next. I lost again just now. I agree with the comments above, the tournaments are no longer exciting, I dnt know why tho. I just no longer enjoy them. Maybe it's the amount of trouble I'm having and the amount of animals I'm missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I will try that next. I lost again just now. I agree with the comments above, the tournaments are no longer exciting, I dnt know why tho. I just no longer enjoy them. Maybe it's the amount of trouble I'm having and the amount of animals I'm missing.
    Have you tried Lost Crow (dark) yet? I know it didn't work for Alohatami, but it worked for me, Level 15, first hit critical. Maybe because I hadn't used him yet, so he was very fresh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Maybe it's because the tournaments are a whoopin' when you need to check in every hour to battle. As I suggested before, if they would make it so that you have a bank of 5 lives at a time, you wouldn't have to check in as often. Or if you could automatically advance to the next round once you beat a round instead of having to wait for an hour. Or maybe it's just because they have a tournament pretty much every week - it gets tiresome.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, they are pretty tiring. A few lives at a time wld b nice. Every hour just isn't always practical, especially when you are working, night times and wen ur game crashes as often as mine.
    I tried lightning leopard and lost again. Sigh.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast