Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Dogfish - 2017 Jun 23

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    The Lost Crow by far especially if you haven't used it yet? Did you try Skyger yet? Since S8 has changed the battlegrounds in repeat elements needed I find the common and rare work just as well. My baby account is actually ahead by 5 rounds. What makes it even more difficult is the 5 battles in a row using the same elements. The animals have no time to recuperate making higher losses. Seems like they are begging us to quit. It's a matter of pride for us taking it too. I had to pay already for the Knitten Kitten. At least with this tournament I won't feel bad for walking away.
    My Lost Crow is just not cutting it. I keep getting so close, but just can't seem to win this round. I guess I'll keep trying, but with the number of tries I've expended on Round 16, I'm not expecting to be able to finish this tournament anymore.

Banned
    Zodiac element knocked out the around 15 Seamus with 1 critical.

Fashion Designer
    The Lost Crow by far especially if you haven't used it yet? Did you try Skyger yet? Since S8 has changed the battlegrounds in repeat elements needed I find the common and rare work just as well. My baby account is actually ahead by 5 rounds. What makes it even more difficult is the 5 battles in a row using the same elements. The animals have no time to recuperate making higher losses. Seems like they are begging us to quit. It's a matter of pride for us taking it too. I had to pay already for the Knitten Kitten. At least with this tournament I won't feel bad for walking away.
    Can you elaborate on the battleground changes for me?

I am also finding that commons work just as well if not better than more rare ones, what's your theory or where did your ideas come from as I assume we never really have any proof of how these games work. Lol
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Finally!!! I beat round 16 with my L15 Lightning Leopard. I feel like I've lost so much time, though.

thanks, this was great advice. I sort of suspected that the animals get "tired" after repeated use, but wasn't sure. Because of your post, I switched my whole thing up and started using lower level, non-super rares and started winning the first try more often. For example, i used peter panda nature (instead of my over-used sloth) on round 18

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    thanks, this was great advice. I sort of suspected that the animals get "tired" after repeated use, but wasn't sure. Because of your post, I switched my whole thing up and started using lower level, non-super rares and started winning the first try more often. For example, i used peter panda nature (instead of my over-used sloth) on round 18
    I also noticed this and it seemed to work for me too, glad it isn't just me. Although I still get stuck on certain animals.

Strange because rarity supposedly helps, but doesn't seem like it. So what is special about super and ultra rares then if they don't seem to help in battle?

So confused!!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Mmumford, I just wanted to say thanks for the list you posted. It's what got me to try my Lightning Leopard on Round 16, and it has helped me pick better for 17-19. I'm now on Round 20, and am keeping my fingers crossed that I can finish on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Mmumford, I just wanted to say thanks for the list you posted. It's what got me to try my Lightning Leopard on Round 16, and it has helped me pick better for 17-19. I'm now on Round 20, and am keeping my fingers crossed that I can finish on time.

You are very welcome, happy my list helped you out! Good Luck in the remainder of your Tournament!

Banned
    @alohatami Dont use a fire element animal like Lost Crow against a water element animal because fire is weak against water. Electric is strong against water. Hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    @alohatami Dont use a fire element animal like Lost Crow against a water element animal because fire is weak against water. Electric is strong against water. Hope this helps!
    So does the fact that fire is one of the Lost Crow's elements weaken it's dark attack? When I was using it in battle, I was only using the dark attack. I don't yet have any other animals that are L15 with a dark attack, which is why I was using him. (I keep using up all my food to level animals required by recent events, not leveling animals I want to level, lol.)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast