Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Dogfish - 2017 Jun 23

Executive Chef
    Pretty much lost a whole day of battling as I have had company all day. It's now after 7pm here. Hopefully get a few rounds in before bed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Can you elaborate on the battleground changes for me?

I am also finding that commons work just as well if not better than more rare ones, what's your theory or where did your ideas come from as I assume we never really have any proof of how these games work. Lol
    I recently started using the lower level animals to battle at the beginning of the tournament. For a level 3 animal example I'd use a level 5 one. You can pretty much do this for 8 battles before you need to start using the level 15. I find this really helps especially when you need so many electric elements as in this tournament. Also as others have posted their results, I often would see Skyger, Leopard, Frostfang etc being the winners of the battles. So if I'm stuck, I'd use a rare or common animal of the right elements, and I'd win. Cuddle Puddle 2 also has been using this method with great results. I do believe the animals get tired, so picking one that hasn't battled works really well. I'm on level 186, and I just started feeding my rare animals to level 15, over my super rare ones. They require a lot less food and I think it's worth having more animals in my arsenal that are proving battle worthy. Hope this helps others and good luck! I just now hit battle #28.

Executive Chef
    Today is not going well 😞😞😞

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Today is not going well 😞😞😞
    Which round are you on? I was stuck on 16 for a full day. Hang in there and keep trying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Which round are you on? I was stuck on 16 for a full day. Hang in there and keep trying.
    I lost a full day battling and now on round 14. Tricky little semur

Rhino Keeper
    Does any one know the hatching time for the Dogfish and the Evel. time also thanks and good luck to all still battling in this tourney. I'm glad this one is in the books and done. Love these Tournaments and waiting for the next one.

Rhino Keeper
    @supster50 Hatching time and evolution is 8 hours 🙂
    Good luck everyone!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    So does the fact that fire is one of the Lost Crow's elements weaken it's dark attack? When I was using it in battle, I was only using the dark attack. I don't yet have any other animals that are L15 with a dark attack, which is why I was using him. (I keep using up all my food to level animals required by recent events, not leveling animals I want to level, lol.)
    I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I had a busy day, and also I hoped someone more knowledgeable than I would weigh in. I'm not an expert on battling; however, yes, it is my understanding that the fire element in Lost Crow would make him more vulnerable to attacks from water elements. In addition to elements that are *recommended* for each opponent, there are also elements that are to be *avoided.* I know someone has made a chart of that somewhere, but I'm not sure where. Somewhere in one of the battle threads, I assume. Good luck! You're ahead of me in the tournament. I don't think I'm going to finish. 😕

Banned
    @alohatami Here is @chippychan's chart.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...amp-Discussion

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the reply, Phoenix. I'll have to try and find that chart you were referencing. I've been doing pretty well since getting past round 16, but now I think I might be stuck on round 25. I only have enough gems to guarantee one win, so I'm saving that for round 30, in case I get stuck there. I seem to be doing well with my L15 Lightning Leopard (until now, lol). Sorry to hear you think you might not finish. I hope your luck changes.

I just posted the above and saw you found the link for the chart. Thank you!
    Last edited by Alohatami; 06-27-17 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Additional comments

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast