Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer 2017 Sale

Grand Emperor

Summer 2017 Sale

Summer 2017 Sale

Hey Everyone, Summer Pets and Decorations on sale for a limited time! Below are the list of items on sale.
    Happy shopping!

My 2 extra swimming turtles from the original event can finally join the one with the same Sand Castle.

What habitat do the turtles live in?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamas_boys View Post
    What habitat do the turtles live in?
    Hi
    They live in the habitat Sand Castle. You can buy it in your Market->Animals for 3,000 coins. 1 can hold 3 turtles.

Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

Are any of the Summer items "Must Have" ? Do any of them unlock elements of the game or help create things ? Or, are they all decorative ? BTW, I'm on Android if it matters. Thanks very much !

Rhino Keeper

Chocolate scoops different prices😒😱

As I was looking through my 'store' I noticed there was 2 chocolate scoops for sale one was15 gems and the other was 20 gems. Is there any reason for this? Or is it just a mistake?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by StoxMan View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Are any of the Summer items "Must Have" ? Do any of them unlock elements of the game or help create things ? Or, are they all decorative ? BTW, I'm on Android if it matters. Thanks very much !
    Most of these items were limited time items (past events prizes or were from the Tree House). The pets drop random parts and the rest are decorations. They are not available after the sale until if/when S8 relist them again, so best to buy if you see something you really like.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyinhotpink View Post
    As I was looking through my 'store' I noticed there was 2 chocolate scoops for sale one was15 gems and the other was 20 gems. Is there any reason for this? Or is it just a mistake?
    Buy the cheaper one lol. I believe this is an oversight and have flagged it over to the team. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Missing photos

Sorry guys, I just want you to know that I'm waiting to get these photos up again. Please refer to your game Market in the mean time. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast