Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Story Video ads: no more free gold after buying gold?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by metromiss View Post
    I no longer get ANY ideas to watch, so from getting gold from watching them, I rely upon my neighbours to send it to me. I think they want you to buy it! Which I don?t want to do. I have got to level 168 without buying anything. But now I think it?s too hard to manage by just relying on neighbors. I only have 7 gold bars at the moment it?s hard to accumulate now. Anyone else with this problem?
    I just get gold from neighbors too, also Im having a hard time leveling up my dragons! Anyone knows a way to level up your dragons? Besides planting food (takes for ever, im using the 16 hours or is it 18?) and without having to buy gold, Ive spent way too much of my money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by firelove37 View Post
    I just get gold from neighbors too, also Im having a hard time leveling up my dragons! Anyone knows a way to level up your dragons? Besides planting food (takes for ever, im using the 16 hours or is it 18?) and without having to buy gold, Ive spent way too much of my money.
    16 hours crops? There are 20hr Scalypears.
    I usually plant the 5hr Diamondates, they yield more per round than the 20hr Scalypears.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    16 hours crops? There are 20hr Scalypears.
    I usually plant the 5hr Diamondates, they yield more per round than the 20hr Scalypears.

Lol... that?s what it is 20 hours, thank you I?m going do the 5 hours.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by firelove37 View Post
    20 Hour Scalypears are the worst Food-by-Hour Fruit , (700/20 = 35), i only use it when i cant connect for more than 1 day .

This is the list of food by hour of each fruit (1 farm ):

35 Scalypears
    40 Eliteleeks
    45 Pumpwings
    50 Firapples
    160 Diamondates
    300 Rushrooms
    400 Buffbeets
    600 Upgrapes
    720 Impruberries

For the last 3 , is replanting the same fruit each time during 1 hour , of course this is only posible if you have enougth dragons to pay for it

This is the cost of planting 1 hour of each fruit (1 farm)

640 Pumpwings
    650 Scalypears
    650 Firapples
    687 Eliteleeks
    2400 Buffbeets
    3600 Impruberries
    15000 Diamondates
    26000 Rushrooms
    48000 Upgrapes

Impruberries are the fruit to go if you are only playing DS. You can plant 7 farms, collect money from 4 habitats then harvest and replant all in 30 seconds cycles.
    Plant Buffbeets if you have bombs or dynamite. (i use 4 in 3 minutes)
    If you are competing in a tourney, Fireaples or Rushrooms have the same 1 hour cycle.

Upgrapes are the best fruit but also the most expensive (7 farms = 336 000 silver and 4200 food each hour) but the 10 minute cycle is akward unless you are watching videos or doing something that can be paused.

i personally plant 5 Rushrooms + 2 Firapples (131300 silver for 1600 food each hour) i take 5 minute breaks each hour to play DS

The Honorable Panda
    Closing thread, since it has now gone off topic.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12