Thread: Server issue when I try to add furniture

Unregistered

Server issue when I try to add furniture

I have an out of sync with sever issue every time I try to add furniture. Help?

Farm Supplier
    This seems to be a new issue with Restaurant at the moment, but seems it may also be a Bakery issue, too. You could try a hard close or deleting and reinstalling the app, but I dont know if this will fix the problem. There are a few threads with this complaint at the moment.

Unregistered

Out of sync!

I can't get my furniture out of storage...I need my chairs back, what can I do?

Rhino Keeper
    I have seen three fixes to this problem around the forum.
    I'd have to say tho, I haven't had this problem (only briefly on Treasure Story, and I hard-closed) but you can try one or all to see if they work.

1 - Hard close your program if using a newer iPod/iPhone (hitting the home button quickly twice and clicking the red minus button on the program you want to close.

2 - delete and reinstall faulty app

3 - buy a cheap chair/table and place it elsewhere in your restaurant. Somehow that seems to sync things back in. Obviously, make sure you don't buy something you have already in storage.

Good luck!!

Unregistered
    My girlfriend says:

Clear a space for all the chairs and then take them out of storage into this space. NOT NEXT TO A TABLE!!!

You can then move them next a rable afterwards.

I hope this works for you