Thread: Blue starfish not going into invemtory cannot upgrade Coral Castle

New Resident

Blue starfish not going into invemtory cannot upgrade Coral Castle

Android 1.9.0.1g
    LG Smartphone
    Dodihh
    Yesterday June 22 2017 (after the update) I collected from various items for the mermaid story line. I have all the items and have been collecting regularly, At the time of the update I had 4 blue starfish and waiting for 1more to upgrade coral castle from 4 to 5. At least 3 times over the course of yesterday's collections I thought I saw a blue starfish drop and went to upgrade castle. It did not register nor was it in my inventory. This morning I slowly watched as I collected from three coral trees. Each one dropped a blue starfish and again none registered either to allow the upgrade nor in inventory. Please investigate. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dodihh View Post
    Posted in Bugs:
    Yesterday June 22 2017 (after the update) I collected from various items for the mermaid story line. I have all the items and have been collecting regularly, At the time of the update I had 4 blue starfish and waiting for 1more to upgrade coral castle from 4 to 5. At least 3 times over the course of yesterday's collections I thought I saw a blue starfish drop and went to upgrade castle. It did not register nor was it in my inventory. This morning I slowly watched as I collected from three coral trees. Each one dropped a blue starfish and again none registered either to allow the upgrade nor in inventory. Please investigate. Thanks
    Are you sure it wasn't a blue coral? The color is pretty similar

Are you sure you're not referring to the blue star that drops each collection for XP? The Blue Starfish are rare drops from the Coral Trees and won't drop them every collection.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!