View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

201 82.72%
  • I didn't complete the event

36 14.81%
  • Agree

143 58.85%
  • Neutral

48 19.75%
  • Disagree

14 5.76%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.06%
  • I didn't craft a Star Cat

62 25.51%
  • I crafted 1 or more Star Cats

161 66.26%
  • I bought the unlimited energy pack

55 22.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/22 - The Celestine Storm 14 day event | *goals on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    What I was saying is that if you collect from each section according to it's timer, you can get almost 5,000 coins in 2 hrs. I was playing constantly, not logging in only every 2 hrs.

Section 1 drops 800 coins in 2 hrs.
    Section 2 drops 2,000 coins in 2 hrs.
    Section 3 drops 1,500 coins in 2 hrs.
    Section 4 drops 1,765 coins in 2 hrs.

So total collections will net 4,965 coins in 2 hrs.
    You made a huge discount, no this sum would be >6000 coins in 2 hours. Nevertheless, a good cash generator. Excellent for the mermaid arc, which is a huge money drain.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You made a huge discount, no this sum would be >6000 coins in 2 hours. Nevertheless, a good cash generator. Excellent for the mermaid arc, which is a huge money drain.
    Lol. Guess I didn't carry the 2 in my addition. Wow! Even better!!

Executive Chef
    Just got the last part I do not have that many energy to collect like Katt but still the last three parts (for me) are terrific for coins 6000 coins /2 hrs -->need 8 times 2 hrs to buy one blue anemone eels
    Last edited by ktorewqas; 07-02-17 at 07:42 PM.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer
    So when I went into my game this morning, both mines were sparkling, (thanks lovely neighbors), and I got two star stones. Wow, that's so good. Later I got another, even though the mine wasn't sparkling. Anyway I will have enough to finish the event in time. I made the cat first because I thought I couldn't do both - so I am very pleased to have been wrong.

Thanks to all my neighbors for answering requests, and so quickly. I now have 30 stargazer swords. Don't know what I will use them for, can't wait.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 07-02-17 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    What I was saying is that if you collect from each section according to it's timer, you can get almost 5,000 coins in 2 hrs. I was playing constantly, not logging in only every 2 hrs.

Section 1 drops 800 coins in 2 hrs.
    Section 2 drops 2,000 coins in 2 hrs.
    Section 3 drops 1,500 coins in 2 hrs.
    Section 4 drops 1,765 coins in 2 hrs.

So total collections will net 4,965 coins in 2 hrs.
    Section 4, Garden of Stars (N) also drops Earth Wisps which, together with the Flygers, Aideen and Alicolts, really helps in the production of Wisp Lanterns and Lumin Essences.

Today I crafted the last part of celestine garden. Celestine cat I have two days.
    Thanks, S8, this goal was very nice and gratifying :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Gosh I hate rare drops for timed events! I can't get my mines to drop but one stone every two to two and a half days, I can't get skunkipines just wild boars, one after another eating up my energy, I use gems to speed up ivy since the adventures aren't dropping green stones and even my chickens have slowed down to one drop per 10. I have been playing all day each time energy refills or resource is ready and was really hoping to complete this event but if my drops don't improve I'm going to fall short.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh man.... kitty is gone from workshop I laid my 4th bit and got Celestinae and just went to go see how many more kitties I need to tame and aggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh I cannot make my second kitty I've been working toward now. I guess if there's a future event needing this stuff then I'm set up nice lol

That's what I get for sleeping (mono hangs on forever it seems) and not reading forums lately :/

My goal is to have kitties everywhere. My kingdom is named Meowalot!
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Surprisingly I jus finished and gotten the fairy. No cat ,only have 2 shards

Did speed up ivy once because i thought i wouldn't be in time, but ended up having an extra green starstone.

#1 no cats were dropping on first 2 days but it improved greatly after

#2 is I bought a 50gem rock and it gave me only 4 compasses... could have bought 1 compass at 15 gem at the adventure castle .
    I went on 5 adventures though. 2,3 gave me a green starstone..

#3 tbh i played very leisurely and I wouldn't manage if there were 10parts goals instead of 8

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! First event in a long while that I have been able to fully complete.... thanks to being on vacation! I wouldn't have been able to complete if I had been working.