View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

201 82.72%
  • I didn't complete the event

36 14.81%
  • Agree

143 58.85%
  • Neutral

48 19.75%
  • Disagree

14 5.76%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.06%
  • I didn't craft a Star Cat

62 25.51%
  • I crafted 1 or more Star Cats

161 66.26%
  • I bought the unlimited energy pack

55 22.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/22 - The Celestine Storm 14 day event | *goals on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Just wondering what to do...
    After placing the Chapter 7, East Garden of Stars.. my little holiday hot spot wifi flipped off. When returing to the game I noticed the East Garden had disappeared!
    I have done all the usual steps.. checking entire inventory, turning game on/off, turning device on/off but no results in finding the missing piece.
    I am able to move ahead in the event to Chapter 8 and have received all nbrs replies.. but wondering what to do?
    Anyone have any magical ideas?

Yes, I agree with NewZealander below - perhaps it's still in the crate above the forge or even, depending on how much your game rolled back, the garden could still be waiting to craft again? If not, please reach out to Support asap. SW

Yes!!! Thank you NewZealander and SW it was still at the Magic Forge

Problem Risolved!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 06-30-17 at 01:07 PM. Reason: edited to add answer :)
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Spiritwind or RealGoblinKing, please help! I just completed my North garden, got the splash screen as the garden tile appeared on the screen, and now I can't find it! It's not in my inventory or anywhere in my Kingdom. I have force closed twice. I got Celestine, and the goal has gone from my book - I just need my North garden!

Edit: please ignore this! It's been found. There was a wooden crate over my forge and it was in there!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Just wondering what to do...
    After placing the Chapter 7, East Garden of Stars.. my little holiday hot spot wifi flipped off. When returing to the game I noticed the East Garden had disappeared!
    I have done all the usual steps.. checking entire inventory, turning game on/off, turning device on/off but no results in finding the missing piece.
    I am able to move ahead in the event to Chapter 8 and have received all nbrs replies.. but wondering what to do?
    Anyone have any magical ideas?
    Moon Village, maybe see my post above? May help?

Fashion Designer
    I am at the part where Old Thomas tells us he will show us where the stardust has fallen. I can't tell, it's too fast for me. Now I'm tapping 12 chickens to get one stardust. It was better than that before. Is it just me, am I looking for the wrong thing? Are those little tiny blue flying dots anywhere else, or just on the chickens? All help appreciated.

New Resident
    Too lazy to read all of the posts, how do I get the Star Shard for the adventure? ****ed a bunch of boars and skunkupines, didnt get one. Any specific monster I have to ****?

You do not have to read all of the posts, page 1 of every thread has all the necessary information relating to the goal. SpiritWind.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-30-17 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by teoliny View Post
    Too lazy to read all of the posts, how do I get the Star Shard for the adventure? ****ed a bunch of boars and skunkupines, didnt get one. Any specific monster I have to ****?
    **** Celestine Cats. You'll find them at the Farm Houses.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I am at the part where Old Thomas tells us he will show us where the stardust has fallen. I can't tell, it's too fast for me. Now I'm tapping 12 chickens to get one stardust. It was better than that before. Is it just me, am I looking for the wrong thing? Are those little tiny blue flying dots anywhere else, or just on the chickens? All help appreciated.
    Which chapter are you on? There isn't anything (as far as I know but maybe I am missing something) called stardust in this event,so can't quite work out which step you are doing.

Fashion Designer
    Oh sorry, star stones. I'm in chapter 7. At the end of the last chapter Old Thomas said it would be easier to find the star stones now because we could see where they landed. (Or something like that)
    There are little blue dots wafting up now and then from among the chickens, but it isn't helping me locate the satrstones.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Oh sorry, star stones. I'm in chapter 7. At the end of the last chapter Old Thomas said it would be easier to find the star stones now because we could see where they landed. (Or something like that)
    There are little blue dots wafting up now and then from among the chickens, but it isn't helping me locate the satrstones.
    I think Thomas has sent you on a goose chase . It is still just the same 6 coloured star stones we need to collect from the same places Nothing new.

I watched in my kingdom for a while to see if I could see the blue dots you referred to, as I had never noticed anything like that (you are very observant!) and they seem to just randomly appear even without doing anything. Must just be part of creating the 'feel' of CS

Hope this helps.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Cavegirl. I'll stop trying to make any sense out of that one.