View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

201 82.72%
  • I didn't complete the event

36 14.81%
  • Agree

143 58.85%
  • Neutral

48 19.75%
  • Disagree

14 5.76%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.06%
  • I didn't craft a Star Cat

62 25.51%
  • I crafted 1 or more Star Cats

161 66.26%
  • I bought the unlimited energy pack

55 22.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/22 - The Celestine Storm 14 day event | *goals on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    I was sorry to read that some people have given up on this event. For me it's been OK to do on both of my games, with the drop rate seeming reasonable. Much better than the last few events. The adventures have been a bonus but haven't counted for much in terms of numbers. Those golden compasses are really pretty and also pretty rare! So far I've not used gems aside from falling into a gem trap when doing a middle-of-the-night collection. Can't be careful when you are half asleep.

This event, the monster hunt and the mermaid story line have seemed to be big improvements. I'm really hoping that this is the start of a new trend!

My only slight worry is that I won't be around at the right times to do enough collections from Ivy, or that there will be a change and the green stones won't be a reliable drop from her. I've got 9 green stones to get on one game and 10 on the other.

Rock and tree chopping is a bit tedious now that I'm concentrating on it for the last two levels but I'm hoping another day or two will see me through collecting all I need from them. Then I'll go back to trying for shards for the cat, and I'm really looking forward to getting back to the mermaid story which has been pretty much neglected since this event started.

Fashion Designer
    I just completed my 4th adventure and I didn't get any starstones at all
    Last edited by GC5410; 06-28-17 at 02:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm going to cry now...just lost 80 (some) gems on my golden mine. For a golden egg...:'( So I definitely am not using gems (I was planning on speeding up Ivy's hut). I've got a new adventure going right now, hoping it will give a green starstone.
    If I only focus on the Celestine storm I think I will make it. But getting a cat is out of the question (for now).

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if this has already been answered but couldn't find on the first page. What does the Celestine Castle drop after the event ends? 400 is a lot of gems if it only drops coins after this event.

Fashion Designer
    i have no idea

Farm Supplier
    I just got a color of each from an adventure.
    Yes, even the valued GREEN. This puts me 15 hours ahead.
    Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Sorry if this has already been answered but couldn't find on the first page. What does the Celestine Castle drop after the event ends? 400 is a lot of gems if it only drops coins after this event.
    It has been asked a few times now. No answer from S8 yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    After the event, it has a chance to drop Mermaid Scales, Magic Fruit, and/or Glimmerdust.

So I wanted to catalog what I got from a bunch of rock outcropping drops....so 33 chops... I got 9 celestine dust, 1 celestine compass, 2 dier boars, and three skunkupines (with their blue starstones)! I was really excited about the latter as I've had a lot of trouble getting skunkupines... I know I've chopped over 800 rock outcroppings since starting this event and only received 3 other skunkupines from all of that... So 3 out of 33, I guess it's my lucky day! Oooo la la!

Will definitely finish the four directions of the Garden of the Stars. I think it was a nice, Very Clever Surprise from someone at S8 to design something that unique, and thus have really enjoyed this event! I also made the decision, from the start to only worry about the Garden, not the cat and thus I'm close to reaching that goal. (Miles away from spawning a cat for my queendom... glad i was only going for the one, not both, as that kept it very enjoyable, even despite losing 100 gems to gems steals in these last two events) Thanks S8 for something different!

And, S8, please, please, please seriously consider all the many requests for a confirm button, so we wouldn't have the gem steals. Many thanks!
    Last edited by KekeAndLittle; 06-28-17 at 09:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Will Adventure also give Green stars??