View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

201 82.72%
  • I didn't complete the event

36 14.81%
  • Agree

143 58.85%
  • Neutral

48 19.75%
  • Disagree

14 5.76%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.06%
  • I didn't craft a Star Cat

62 25.51%
  • I crafted 1 or more Star Cats

161 66.26%
  • I bought the unlimited energy pack

55 22.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/22 - The Celestine Storm 14 day event | *goals on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    For those that finished the event way to go. I've decided to give up. The drop rate for items to craft is beyond low, it's almost nothing. Rock outcropping is 1-2 per 20 chops on getting dust. Yellow acre trees is at best 1 per tree. Mushrooms is hit or miss. Compasses total 3 from 10 rock outcroppings. So for me unless I part with gems I will never collect the items needed to finish. I knew this event would not happen for me without using what few gems I have, or buying more. Yes this is a free game, however not all timed events can be completed for free for many players of which I am one.

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I crafted the kitty and it is still in my workshop.
    See page 1, post 5....cat craft will disappear after the initial craft only if you've completed the Celestine goals. If you're still working on those, the craft will remain in the Workshop.
    Last edited by meme1098; 06-27-17 at 08:28 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I finally made it to chapter 7. My strategy now is to go for 13 brews of everything I can while I'm waiting on Ivy's hut. This keeps it easier for my little brain to keep track of things that I need. Lol
    I've given up on going on quests- I never got green starstones.
    And I can see I'll have to concentrate on chickens a little better.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    So far, no green stones from adventures and compasses aren't showing up with any regularity. However, I can't complain, I have gotten 5 gold nuggets from all of the rock bashing!
    Finally I got a green starstone from an adventure. It was my fourth adventure. These green ones are quite the challenge!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    For those that finished the event way to go. I've decided to give up. The drop rate for items to craft is beyond low, it's almost nothing. Rock outcropping is 1-2 per 20 chops on getting dust. Yellow acre trees is at best 1 per tree. Mushrooms is hit or miss. Compasses total 3 from 10 rock outcroppings. So for me unless I part with gems I will never collect the items needed to finish. I knew this event would not happen for me without using what few gems I have, or buying more. Yes this is a free game, however not all timed events can be completed for free for many players of which I am one.
    I am so so sorry to hear this. I assumed, as I had no real problem with drops it was the same for everyone. Dust I got 5 or 6 per 20 chops - yellow acre about 3 per tree - compass generally 1 per 2 rocks - all much better than yours.

I think it is really time to stop the randomness of random drops.

During the last monster hunt I couldnt find a fangbeast anywhere and several days that challenge just expired. Next monster hunt I am putting out farmhouses, lets see if they turn up then.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I crafted the kitty and it is still in my workshop.
    Yep, we figured out that the cat craft disappeared for me because I was done with the gardens. You can craft multiple cats only if you don't complete the 4 gardens.

Rhino Keeper
    Very rare drop to get any stones from my mines....

Fashion Designer
    My drop rates are ridiculously low seriously doubt that I will be able to finish but I haven't given up hope quite yet. It is very disheartening to read how so many have finished or are close to it

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on track to finish. I just finished chapter 6. I estimate it will take about 700 energy to do chapter 7 and 1000 to do chapter 8. I have a few alicorns, so I should be able to do that in 2+3 days. I'm getting about 6 dust from each stone, 3 in ten mushroom, 1 in ten chickens, 3 stones from a tree. We have 9 days left, and I need 13 green stones from Ivy, so that is still the bit that is hardest, but not impossible. I don't really care about getting the starcat. The disheartening thing is I still need to chop 44 rocks. I can't bear to put out more than one or two at a time, and the number is daunting.