View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

201 82.72%
  • I didn't complete the event

36 14.81%
  • Agree

143 58.85%
  • Neutral

48 19.75%
  • Disagree

14 5.76%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.06%
  • I didn't craft a Star Cat

62 25.51%
  • I crafted 1 or more Star Cats

161 66.26%
  • I bought the unlimited energy pack

55 22.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/22 - The Celestine Storm 14 day event | *goals on page 1*

Executive Chef
    My 2nd collection from the Celestine Faerie dropped a golden nugget and luminescence. I was maxed on whatever the first collection dropped.

So, yay!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    I am getting a lot of resetting after I slay the kitty, I turn my back and it just pops back up, I think we need to change the name of this game to "Pet Cemetery"
    LOL

Those game resets are driving me crazy. Had to slay the same kitty 6 times. Tapped farmhouses 6 times (and of course the last times no kitty spawned *rolleyes*). After that it took me 5 times to slay the same rock outcropping...It took me half an hour to deplete my 40 energy.

Fashion Designer
    Getting lousy drop rate for compasses. We need a gem sale! I'll buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Steffihilson View Post
    I keep the monster parked half the time and still have 5 or 6 blue gems waiting for the purple ones. My queendom is definitely infested with skunkupines... Chopping rocks, trees, they're everywhere!
    I remember that for me purple wisps were also the hardest to get during that other event. Of course right after posting about my problems I got 2 from my mines, so maybe my luck has changed
    Yay! The power of the forum post! I hope it continues for you. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    I am getting a lot of resetting after I slay the kitty, I turn my back and it just pops back up, I think we need to change the name of this game to "Pet Cemetery"
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    LOL

Those game resets are driving me crazy. Had to slay the same kitty 6 times. Tapped farmhouses 6 times (and of course the last times no kitty spawned *rolleyes*). After that it took me 5 times to slay the same rock outcropping...It took me half an hour to deplete my 40 energy.
    Lol @Pet Cemetary! My reset was a welcome one this time. Just after collecting a red & yellow stone from the castle, the knight rode by, but the second time the drops were much better! A compass and a blue stone (almost as good as a green. Lol). Then my rock pile coughed up another compass and a gold nugget, so I was able to send off an adventure. Maybe that green stone will show up!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

This may have been asked but there's a lot of pages to go through; where/what do folks collect/chop etc to get skunkupines?
    I was getting loads from various things at the beginning of this quest and now I can't get even one to appear and I can't remember what the specific/guaranteed items are for skunks to appear.
    Thanks.

I was going to purchase the Celestine castle. It's pretty and I like it but I'm not going to sell off another building or two to purchase the castle or any other item from a quest. I worked hard to get what I have. S8, you would make more money if you allowed event buildings to not count in your limited building acquisition boundaries. Then everyone could buy them and you would get even more money in your coffers!

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    This may have been asked but there's a lot of pages to go through; where/what do folks collect/chop etc to get skunkupines?
    I was getting loads from various things at the beginning of this quest and now I can't get even one to appear and I can't remember what the specific/guaranteed items are for skunks to appear.
    Thanks.
    Harvest corn, wheat, sugarcane,or tomatoes for the skunkupines

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    Thanks.
    Credit:The Hub
    Spawning (regular)
    Each monster can be spawned from different sources. Note that only one monster can be on the game board at a given time.
    Skunkupine - Flowers, Corn, Wheat, Sugar, Tomato, Fellora Plant, Pepe, some Trees, Plants, Skunkupine Trap (5 gems), Fire Fox
    Lovecupine - Pink Flowers, Love Trees, Love Animals, Spire of Love, Fluttermush Ring
    Fangbeast - Animals (cows, chickens), Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings (stable, hatchery, farmhouses), Fangbeast Trap (5 gems), Glimmeregg Bunny, Season 5 Training Dummy
    Glimmer Troll - Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Rocks, Glimmer Dust droppers, Glimmergate
    Friendly Glimmer Troll - Troll Sparring Pit
    Dire Boar - Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Dire Boar Trap (5 gems), Rock Outcropping
    This info, along with a tremendous amount of other very useful information, can be found in The Hub
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-ask-questions
    Courtesy of Spiritwind and many contributors.

During this event, they also have a chance to spawn when chopping large rock outcroppings. Good luck with the skunkupines! They seem to very shy during this event.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-25-17 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedAcres2 View Post
    I was going to purchase the Celestine castle. It's pretty and I like it but I'm not going to sell off another building or two to purchase the castle or any other item from a quest. I worked hard to get what I have. S8, you would make more money if you allowed event buildings to not count in your limited building acquisition boundaries. Then everyone could buy them and you would get even more money in your coffers!
    I was able to purchase it without selling any other buildings, because I'm not yet at the limit. However, now that I have it, it is not able to be sold, and I'm guessing it will count against my royal building limit which may hinder future purchases.

I second this suggestion! At this point in the game, it is time to revisit the limits on buildings and deco. Either raise the limits, remove them altogether, or suspend them when it comes to special event items. I personally will not sell a permanent building for a one time use special event item.

Executive Chef
    I have a bunch of skunkupine traps from a long time ago and used those so that helped with the blue stones. The purple ones are extremely rare for me as well as the compasses. S8 pretty much ALWAYS lowers drop rates of what we need even though they claim they don't. My cats aren't spawning often enough either and I just had TWO fangbeasts in a row collecting from farmhouses. I really hate having to give the shards away for all these different chapters of the quest