View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

201 82.72%
  • I didn't complete the event

36 14.81%
  • Agree

143 58.85%
  • Neutral

48 19.75%
  • Disagree

14 5.76%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.06%
  • I didn't craft a Star Cat

62 25.51%
  • I crafted 1 or more Star Cats

161 66.26%
  • I bought the unlimited energy pack

55 22.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/22 - The Celestine Storm 14 day event | *goals on page 1*

What will the Celestine Castle drop after this quest is over? Has this been discussed?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I hate to ask this, but what triggers Skunkupines? Thank you.
    I find I'm getting plenty of them by just chopping the rocks to get the other stuff we need.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I find I'm getting plenty if them by just chopping the rocks to get the other stuff we need.
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    what about those who did the adventures and received only dust? i was hoping for a make up couple of stones.
    Lol, I had been hoping for the same thing, too, but I don't think I was slipped any extra stones either. I just now managed to collect five compasses again and send out my second adventure. It's taking me way too many rocks to gather enough compasses.

Quote Originally Posted by 8pry8 View Post
    Thank you for your answer.

When I remember right I already had once this situation. I always like to make two of the things (or one plus for collection) and once I put a lot of energy to craft something twice at the same time (I guess it was main story line) and then it refuses me to collect it from the crafting building .. but I'm not sure if I remember right, that's why I was asking
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I am a collector as well, but the only time I got a rejection for placing something is when I got a box from an adventure for an item that is capped. Never had it from crafting.

I remember a time when players tried to craft a second of the grand prize (can't recall the event) But they used gems to purchase a second 'certificate' or something and tried crafting in //. But the second craft didn't work and they had to request gem refunds.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    What will the Celestine Castle drop after this quest is over? Has this been discussed?
    I'd like to know this too!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by Steffihilson View Post
    Purple gems, not blue. Blue ones are very easy to get, but the purple... Well, I'm happy if I manage to get 2 a day. I really hate random drops from resource buildings... :/
    This really shows how different each players' experiences are. I'm not having trouble getting the purple (hope it stays that way!), but for me skunkupines are practically none existent, as are compasses. And my chickens certainly aren't anything like HeyHey, they refuse to cough up those orange stones!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    This really shows how different each players' experiences are. I'm not having trouble getting the purple (hope it stays that way!), but for me skunkupines are practically none existent, as are compasses. And my chickens certainly aren't anything like HeyHey, they refuse to cough up those orange stones!
    I keep the monster parked half the time and still have 5 or 6 blue gems waiting for the purple ones. My queendom is definitely infested with skunkupines... Chopping rocks, trees, they're everywhere!
    I remember that for me purple wisps were also the hardest to get during that other event. Of course right after posting about my problems I got 2 from my mines, so maybe my luck has changed

I am getting a lot of resetting after I slay the kitty, I turn my back and it just pops back up, I think we need to change the name of this game to "Pet Cemetery"

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have not seen the game refuse to place something once you have it. Note the cost of building 2 gardens in // is huge! An probably not possible without gems or enormous amounts of energy & luck. The green gems will be the hardest to get, then blue. All others is just how much energy you want to put into it. Dust is easy as well.

So .. I tried it .. and .... the game refuse to place the second west garden. I could not place it, nor store it. It blocks my magic forge ... I have to sell it for 0 coins :/

Rhino Keeper
    SW, as usual, you help us so much with all of the useful posts!!! Thank you!!!!!

For post #1 where you give starstone info, would you please add the yellow starstones, stardust, starshards, and compass too please?
    Starstone Information:
    * Red starstones - red mushroom circles
    * Orange starstones - chickens
    * Green starstones - Ivy's Hut
    * Blue starstones - defeating Skunkupines
    * Violet starstones - sparkling mines

Thank you!
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.