View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

201 82.72%
  • I didn't complete the event

36 14.81%
  • Agree

143 58.85%
  • Neutral

48 19.75%
  • Disagree

14 5.76%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.06%
  • I didn't craft a Star Cat

62 25.51%
  • I crafted 1 or more Star Cats

161 66.26%
  • I bought the unlimited energy pack

55 22.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/22 - The Celestine Storm 14 day event | *goals on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 8pry8 View Post
    has anyone tried this?
    You need to initiate both garden production in //.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You need to initiate both garden production in //.
    Thanks, I guess this is like always ..

.. but are you sure, you could place both then?

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks, I guess this is like always ..

.. but are you sure, you could place both then?
    I have not seen the game refuse to place something once you have it. Note the cost of building 2 gardens in // is huge! An probably not possible without gems or enormous amounts of energy & luck. The green gems will be the hardest to get, then blue. All others is just how much energy you want to put into it. Dust is easy as well.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Do we end up using this telescope we made for anything? Or does it just sit in our inventory now?

Rhino Keeper
    I have not seen the game refuse to place something once you have it. Note the cost of building 2 gardens in // is huge! An probably not possible without gems or enormous amounts of energy & luck. The green gems will be the hardest to get, then blue. All others is just how much energy you want to put into it. Dust is easy as well.
    Purple gems, not blue. Blue ones are very easy to get, but the purple... Well, I'm happy if I manage to get 2 a day. I really hate random drops from resource buildings... :/

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for your answer.

When I remember right I already had once this situation. I always like to make two of the things (or one plus for collection) and once I put a lot of energy to craft something twice at the same time (I guess it was main story line) and then it refuses me to collect it from the crafting building .. but I'm not sure if I remember right, that's why I was asking

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you for your answer.

When I remember right I already had once this situation. I always like to make two of the things (or one plus for collection) and once I put a lot of energy to craft something twice at the same time (I guess it was main story line) and then it refuses me to collect it from the crafting building .. but I'm not sure if I remember right, that's why I was asking
    I am a collector as well, but the only time I got a rejection for placing something is when I got a box from an adventure for an item that is capped. Never had it from crafting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nadinana View Post
    So. 2+3+4+5+8 each elixirs needed? Its all?
    I hate to ask this, but what triggers Skunkupines? Thank you.

This happened to me once too. Support had to go into my game and cancel out the craft. And I lost all the resources...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I hate to ask this, but what triggers Skunkupines? Thank you.
    I have been having an issue with them too this is the link to find out what triggers them but in my queendom they are hiding any one have any ideas
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ugget-5-Beasts