View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

201 82.72%
  • I didn't complete the event

36 14.81%
  • Agree

143 58.85%
  • Neutral

48 19.75%
  • Disagree

14 5.76%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.06%
  • I didn't craft a Star Cat

62 25.51%
  • I crafted 1 or more Star Cats

161 66.26%
  • I bought the unlimited energy pack

55 22.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/22 - The Celestine Storm 14 day event | *goals on page 1*

Executive Chef
    The best use of energy is chopping rocks rather than collecting from chickens and acers. The adventure will most often give you the yellow, red and orange stones and occasionally a green or violet stone. Rocks also spawned many skunks for me which gave me plenty of blue stones. I ended the quest with many extra red, yellow and oranges. Those who have the castle will also get many of the common colors as well as occasional violet and green stones. The garden looks very nice once it's complete. The final piece (I think it's the north) drops more coins as well as enchanters essence so far. It has a 2 hr. timer.

Good luck!

I went back to verify the timers and drops.

The west has a 15 min. timer and drops 100 coins.
    The south has a 30 min. timer and drops 500 coins and simple glue.
    The east has a 1 hr. timer and drops 750 coins and enchanters essence or glimmerdust (so far).
    The north has a 2 hr. timer and drops either enchanters essence, glimmerdust or earth wisps.

So the garden as a whole can generate almost 5,000 coins every 2 hrs. I can't think of any building that generates that many coins in 2 hrs. So completing this event should help us build our coins back up eventually that the Celestial Storm event is depleting.
    Last edited by kattkrazie; 06-24-17 at 10:48 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The best use of energy is chopping rocks rather than collecting from chickens and acers. The adventure will most often give you the yellow, red and orange stones and occasionally a green or violet stone. Rocks also spawned many skunks for me which gave me plenty of blue stones. I ended the quest with many extra red, yellow and oranges. Those who have the castle will also get many of the common colors as well as occasional violet and green stones. The garden looks very nice once it's complete. The final piece (I think it's the north) drops more coins as well as enchanters essence so far. It has a 2 hr. timer.

Good luck!

I went back to verify the timers and drops.

The west has a 15 min. timer and drops 100 coins.
    The south has a 30 min. timer and drops 500 coins and simple glue.
    The east has a 1 hr. timer and drops 750 coins and enchanters essence or glimmerdust (so far).
    The north has a 2 hr. timer and drops either enchanters essence, glimmerdust or earth wisps.

So the garden as a whole can generate almost 5,000 coins every 2 hrs. I can't think of any building that generates that many coins in 2 hrs. So completing this event should help us build our coins back up eventually that the Celestial Storm event is depleting.
    LOL You need 15 energy to collect that 5.000, so it's only 333/2h. I know many buildings that do better then that! 😉

Rhino Keeper
    The compass drop needs to be better. Since sending out my first adventure (which returned only a single bag of dust), I have only gotten one more compass and I've chopped at least seven rock outcroppings. *sigh*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    LOL You need 15 energy to collect that 5.000, so it's only 333/2h. I know many buildings that do better then that! ��
    It's 5,000 every 2 hrs. How did you get 333?

Executive Chef
    The west generates 800 every 2 hrs., the south 2,000, the east 1,500, and the north 1,765. None of the buildings will do that. One player was excited about the troll pit dropping over 2,000 coins once a day. The defense rests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    It's 5,000 every 2 hrs. How did you get 333?
    Like I said, you need 15 not 1 energy! So 5000/15= 333 coins!
    Sorry, but even with the new storyline my energy goes faster then my coins!
    North is a good one to do, but 100 coins for 1 energy is a waste of energy....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Like I said, you need 15 not 1 energy! So 5000/15= 333 coins!
    Sorry, but even with the new storyline my energy goes faster then my coins!
    North is a good one to do, but 100 coins for 1 energy is a waste of energy....
    That's not comparing apples to apples. If players are collecting from all their coin buildings every chance they get, they're going to be using that 15 energy anyway and not getting nearly as many coins. So the energy is still better spent on the gardens.

Fashion Designer
    Where are folks finding skunkupines? My usual places don't seem to be working.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Where are folks finding skunkupines? My usual places don't seem to be working.
    Most of my skunks came from chopping rocks. But you have to deal with boars thrown into the mix. I got spawns from Pepe about every 3-4 collections as well.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Kat! My flowers and gardening are a bust.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...