View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

201 82.72%
  • I didn't complete the event

36 14.81%
  • Agree

143 58.85%
  • Neutral

48 19.75%
  • Disagree

14 5.76%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.06%
  • I didn't craft a Star Cat

62 25.51%
  • I crafted 1 or more Star Cats

161 66.26%
  • I bought the unlimited energy pack

55 22.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/22 - The Celestine Storm 14 day event | *goals on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Again the drop rates for each player is random. I can only get 3 cats per day from my farmhouses. I have 2 farmhouses which I collect from every 20- 30 minutes and after I get 3 nothing else, at this rate I might not even get my 20 gems back from buying the trap. What a waste this event is turning out to be.

Has anyone done a tally of the required stones needed for this event? I child work it out but I'm hoping someone else can save me the trouble. Thanks.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    COINS..... West garden gives 115 every 15 minutes BUT south garden gives 515 every 30 minutes, so 1030 per hr .....over 24,000 per 24 hrs..If you don't miss any collections lol lol. Hopefully the other gardens will give same...or more...mmm my preciousss!! Collect collect collect!

I haven't seen this many boars for a long time. At first I didn't mind, because I need the tusks, but oh Lordy, I want the skunks, not the boars. Where were they last monster hunt? LoL

I'm enjoying the fact that I didn't have to mess up the whole kingdom with extra buildings, so thanks for that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saphirie View Post
    Has anyone done a tally of the required stones needed for this event? I child work it out but I'm hoping someone else can save me the trouble. Thanks.
    I did just a couple posts back...

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    You can craft ahead! ��

You need 22 of each potion in total.

For this you need:

44 red starstones
    44 orange starstones
    110 yellow starstones
    22 green starstones
    22 blue starstones
    22 violet starstones
    440 stardust
    60 starshards

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I haven't seen this many boars for a long time. At first I didn't mind, because I need the tusks, but oh Lordy, I want the skunks, not the boars. Where were they last monster hunt? LoL

I'm enjoying the fact that I didn't have to mess up the whole kingdom with extra buildings, so thanks for that.
    I just got a new quest from a storyline, I have to fight against 5 boars! So now I want skunks, cats and boars.... I guess the only monsters that I'll see from now are fangbeasts! 😂

Thanks so much hagypagy.

No compass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    new update, one problem so far, I've already cropped 40 energy in 2 rock outcroppings, no compass yet and only 1 star stone. Need 5 compasses for one adventure. This could be along one.
    I've been cropping rocks for days and not even one compass!! What's up??

Executive Chef
    The only way I got compasses was with the unlimited energy pack. I got enough for 2 adventures. The 1st adventure got me 1 dust.
    Where are other players putting their neon buildings. I can't decide where they'll fit in.
    I keep thinking of the tune" they say the neon lights are bright on Broadway." It's stuck in my head.

It could possibly go with the beach theme. Just not sure yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Is chapter 8 the last chapter of this event?
    Yes, when you complete Chapter 8, you get the Celestine faerie and the garden is complete. Good luck!