View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

201 82.72%
  • I didn't complete the event

36 14.81%
  • Agree

143 58.85%
  • Neutral

48 19.75%
  • Disagree

14 5.76%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.06%
  • I didn't craft a Star Cat

62 25.51%
  • I crafted 1 or more Star Cats

161 66.26%
  • I bought the unlimited energy pack

55 22.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/22 - The Celestine Storm 14 day event | *goals on page 1*

Farm Supplier
    Struggling to get enough compasses to complete adventure. Sure one also disapppeared from my inventory. Had 4 now only 3.

Does anybody know if we can only craft one star cat or two. I have two swamp kitties so would really like at matched pair. Thanks, sorry if this has been asked before.

Executive Chef
    I didn't think I would like the kitty but it is really cute. If possible I'll try for two also
    Another question. Has anyone gone on more than 1 Star Venture? I'm wondering if the 2nd venturing would have different drops.
    The dialog seems to imply getting starstones from adventure.

Then again we are talking to Thurston here.....

Executive Chef
    I've tried the adventure 3 times and each one returned 1 dust. So definitely done with the adventure for now. The Celestine Castle dropped 3 of the colored stones, so yay!

Rhino Keeper
    So the spawn rate on these particular kitties could be worse...like another recent cat, but each cat only drops 1(one) shard. And it takes 40 to summon the cat plus we are having to give 4 shards for some other goals. This is going to be a LOT of work.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I've tried the adventure 3 times and each one returned 1 dust. So definitely done with the adventure for now. The Celestine Castle dropped 3 of the colored stones, so yay!
    The adventure def is missing the green stone drop. Anybody looking into this, S8?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Player I've been working with by PM bc of your post sold the jeweller and bingo, it worked.

I'm trying to get my game to stay open, but am hesitant to sell anything more. Hoping it works too.

Edit: yes a Royal building must be sold. I put info in red in post 1.
    The team is aware of the royal building and other caps. We are looking into potential solutions, but it is a very complicated process.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    The adventure def is missing the green stone drop. Anybody looking into this, S8?
    Have you checked at Ivy's Hut? It dropped a green starstone for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    Have you checked at Ivy's Hut? It dropped a green starstone for me.
    does the stars landing adventure in the kings keep/queens court have a chance at dropping green starstones, or just dust?

Has anyone made the Celestine Cat yet? Does it actually drop star shards? I am trying to decide whether to make the cat now or wait until the end.