View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

201 82.72%
  • I didn't complete the event

36 14.81%
  • Agree

143 58.85%
  • Neutral

48 19.75%
  • Disagree

14 5.76%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.06%
  • I didn't craft a Star Cat

62 25.51%
  • I crafted 1 or more Star Cats

161 66.26%
  • I bought the unlimited energy pack

55 22.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/22 - The Celestine Storm 14 day event | *goals on page 1*

Host(ess)
    I can't thank you enough!!
    As you told when I collect the potion, the event restarts. lol
    Thank you very much

Host(ess)
    I don't like ****ing little purple cats - can't we have a tickling stick or something ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The Celestine Storm Part 6:

I think I may have a way for us to find more starstones!

Give Star Shards 0/4
    (Slay Star Cats!)

Make Oil of Starfire 0/4
    (To the Potion Shop!)

Make Empyrean Elixir 0/4
    (To the Potion Shop again!)

Make Tears of Asterism 0/4
    (To the Potion Shop thrice!)

Forge the Stargazer's Telescope 0/1
    (Visit the Magic Forge!)

The telescope requires 4 of each elixir. Takes 5 minutes.

Reward is 10 Exp. and 2 Celestine Spires
    Thank you
    I guess in following two tasks are east and north part of the garden might need 5 + 6 = 11 of each elixir? Need at least 10 days because of ivy
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

I found an error. When crafting the S piece, you need 3 OF EACH POTION. NOT 2. It said 2 for the S piece in the requirements
    Last edited by tamaraalexisreave; 06-23-17 at 07:09 AM.

Thank you to those players who posted about the unlimited energy. Wonder why S8 decided to word it so strangely. Still on the fence about it.

I wonder where the skunkupines went? Before this event I couldn't harvest a tomato without on showing up. Now? Nothing. And from one large rock cropping, I got 3 direboars! Talk about an energy suck. I parked a cat before chopping the next one. While I don't need a ton of compasses, (the adventure sounds like a waste based on comments here) I do need the dust for potions, so rock chopping has to happen.

And I realize this should be in suggestions, but it is time for S8 to remove the caps on some of these buildings. (And get rid of the caps on deco. What is the purpose of that anyway?) If each and every event is centered around buying or building new buildings and deco, it makes absolutely no sense to have to sell things we already own in order to purchase/build these new things. Especially for special buildings meant for timed events. Like this castle. Anything being sold specifically for a temporary event should automatically override the caps and limits.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    I'm hoping the adventure will start bringing back starstones. Especially since we're waiting on Ivy.
    I did the unlimited time. I liked it a lot, but I should have planned better. Such as having all chickens ready, yellow acers ready and making sure I had plenty of room for rock piles, maybe have more mushrooms out. I parked a beast. But I did OK. A lot of the dust and about 20 compasses.
    I mean the red mushroom circles!

I rechecked my compass total. It was 10 compasses. I thought 20 sounded wrong!
    Last edited by riverly; 06-23-17 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Wrong amount

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm hoping the adventure will start bringing back starstones. Especially since we're waiting on Ivy.
    I did the unlimited time. I liked it a lot, but I should have planned better. Such as having all chickens ready, yellow acers ready and making sure I had plenty of room for rock piles, maybe have more mushrooms out. I parked a beast. But I did OK. A lot of the dust and about 20 compasses.
    I mean the red mushroom circles!
    I did it, too. Got four cats, three skunkupines, cleared everything in my kingdom and chopped trees and rocks! Loved every second of it - will probably do it again tomorrow ��

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Thank you to those players who posted about the unlimited energy. Wonder why S8 decided to word it so strangely. Still on the fence about it.

I wonder where the skunkupines went? Before this event I couldn't harvest a tomato without on showing up. Now? Nothing. And from one large rock cropping, I got 3 direboars! Talk about an energy suck. I parked a cat before chopping the next one. While I don't need a ton of compasses, (the adventure sounds like a waste based on comments here) I do need the dust for potions, so rock chopping has to happen.

And I realize this should be in suggestions, but it is time for S8 to remove the caps on some of these buildings. (And get rid of the caps on deco. What is the purpose of that anyway?) If each and every event is centered around buying or building new buildings and deco, it makes absolutely no sense to have to sell things we already own in order to purchase/build these new things. Especially for special buildings meant for timed events. Like this castle. Anything being sold specifically for a temporary event should automatically override the caps and limits.
    I agree wholeheartedly! When you require a building for a goal/event, it shouldn't then require us to sell something else to actually be able to place it!!!! Either do away with limits on buildings or increase the limit to 999. You've done that with crafting materials so do it with buildings too.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes the adventure part is strange isn't it! It just ends.... I was wondering the same, but I thought I'd write the end of the goal for now so that if you didn't want to bash a million rocks for an adventure that goes no where, it doesn't make sense to keep wasting hundreds of energy on a rare item of the compass.

Maybe when RealGoblinKing comes back he may be able to shed some light on it.
    Thanks, totally agree!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see the point in the adventure, just celestial dust for me. That means ivy is our only source for green stones. Without gems that's max two green stones a day.