View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

201 82.72%
  • I didn't complete the event

36 14.81%
  • Agree

143 58.85%
  • Neutral

48 19.75%
  • Disagree

14 5.76%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.06%
  • I didn't craft a Star Cat

62 25.51%
  • I crafted 1 or more Star Cats

161 66.26%
  • I bought the unlimited energy pack

55 22.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/22 - The Celestine Storm 14 day event | *goals on page 1*

Host(ess)
    This quest seemed a little more fair than the other recent ones. That being said, I did have to purchase the 15 mins of unlimited energy just to get ahead. I can't use my phone at work, so mon-fri I have a 8.5 hour time period when I cannot play. At this point I have crafted the kitty and have all of the elixers crafted for the last garden, except for 6 green elixers, which I have to wait on Ivy's hut to complete. Thanks to all who posted tips for this quest! During the unlimited energy time I used the auto complete trick to get hundreds of dusts and over 20 compasses. I don't like to spend actual money on games, but with my work schedule, I don't think I could have completed it otherwise

Just wanted to say that Im on track only waiting on my last 6 green ones
    This wasnt one of my fav events but its ok
    And Im super happy cause I just got the pop up for a new monster hunt - i hope we will get new tent prizes too

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I'm really cross that the cat craft vanished whilst cats are still spawning. In past events the animal craft has stayed hasnt it? I didn't notice and have been trying for a second cat

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ncas17 View Post
    This quest seemed a little more fair than the other recent ones. That being said, I did have to purchase the 15 mins of unlimited energy just to get ahead. I can't use my phone at work, so mon-fri I have a 8.5 hour time period when I cannot play. At this point I have crafted the kitty and have all of the elixers crafted for the last garden, except for 6 green elixers, which I have to wait on Ivy's hut to complete. Thanks to all who posted tips for this quest! During the unlimited energy time I used the auto complete trick to get hundreds of dusts and over 20 compasses. I don't like to spend actual money on games, but with my work schedule, I don't think I could have completed it otherwise
    In earlier threads other mentioned this 15 minutes unlimited energy available to purchase but I have never been able to find it. Three conclusions, either I am looking in the wrong place, it is not available in the UK, I missed it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    In earlier threads other mentioned this 15 minutes unlimited energy available to purchase but I have never been able to find it. Three conclusions, either I am looking in the wrong place, it is not available in the UK, I missed it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    It was one of the limited time deals that popped up on the menu on the right hand side of the screen. I'm not sure how long it was available for, but I purchased it on Monday night, and it cost $4.99 +tax. Hope that helps

I'm not clear on something. In the side goal were you collect shards to craft your own cat, my shards never go past 1 and I see others who have already crafted a cat.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by oceans_of_time View Post
    I'm not clear on something. In the side goal were you collect shards to craft your own cat, my shards never go past 1 and I see others who have already crafted a cat.
    Have you been searching the farmhouses and battling cats when they spawn? Also, you have to spend star shards at the beginning of each new chapter in the main quest. If you are going through the main quests, are you counting the ones that are being spent??
    Last edited by ncas17; 07-01-17 at 08:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    ★ I love this event (: ★ drop rates are fabulous n goals are attainable (: ★

I bought the energy packet deals just cos I love this event n want to support it, and not purchase out of desperation ★

I also rate this as the BEST among the recent CS events (: ★ ty S8 ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ncas17 View Post
    It was one of the limited time deals that popped up on the menu on the right hand side of the screen. I'm not sure how long it was available for, but I purchased it on Monday night, and it cost $4.99 +tax. Hope that helps
    Thanks for the info. I must have been sleeping through the offer but I will keep my eyes open from now on.
    Note to self:- WAKE UP