View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

201 82.72%
  • I didn't complete the event

36 14.81%
  • Agree

143 58.85%
  • Neutral

48 19.75%
  • Disagree

14 5.76%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.06%
  • I didn't craft a Star Cat

62 25.51%
  • I crafted 1 or more Star Cats

161 66.26%
  • I bought the unlimited energy pack

55 22.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/22 - The Celestine Storm 14 day event | *goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Where are folks finding skunkupines? My usual places don't seem to be working.
    I have 1 or 2 from harvesting 15 sugar cane for about 10 energy.

Edit: wowwww Now I have to fight against 5 dire boars for a storyline quest, for the first time I don't see them chopping rocks but skunkupines showing up for the first time here iso boars...
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 06-24-17 at 01:36 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    LOL You need 15 energy to collect that 5.000, so it's only 333/2h. I know many buildings that do better then that! 😉
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ugget-12-Coins

All depends if you want to max coins per:
    + Energy
    + Hours
    + Plot size
    + ...

Farms L6 will beat to the ashes any other building, but at an huge energy cost and a lot of play time. Again all depends on your KPI. The yield is based on your play style, thus you need to chose the building that suits your needs.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Does the ability to craft the cat disappear after u craft one? Also does the cat drop same items as other pets ? Thanks for posting the steps. It helps greatly to prepare ahead of time. I sooooooo appreciate all the info and pictures and it all being posted on first page. .
    Name: Tybug

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Does the ability to craft the cat disappear after u craft one? Also does the cat drop same items as other pets ? Thanks for posting the steps. It helps greatly to prepare ahead of time. I sooooooo appreciate all the info and pictures and it all being posted on first page. .
    Yes, the craft disappears after you craft the kitty. I plan to craft 2 at the same time to get a matched set.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Yes, the craft disappears after you craft the kitty. I plan to craft 2 at the same time to get a matched set.
    Thank u. I was trying to decide the same thing. . If the drops are like other pets then I'd probably go with one but if it's drops are different then probably two. Decisions, decisions. Lol
    Name: Tybug

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ugget-12-Coins

All depends if you want to max coins per:
    + Energy
    + Hours
    + Plot size
    + ...

Farms L6 will beat to the ashes any other building, but at an huge energy cost and a lot of play time. Again all depends on your KPI. The yield is based on your play style, thus you need to chose the building that suits your needs.
    You 'll get the most coins if you start every login with that building /crop/animal/... that is ready to collect and that gives the most coins for 1 energy, then the one that gives most next and so on...
    With 40 energy after 2 hours waiting I have enough things to collect from before I am on things that give 100 coins.
    And it doesn't matter how much per hour if you should have collected everytime, if you can't collect every possible time... 😉

Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    Again the drop rates for each player is random. I can only get 3 cats per day from my farmhouses. I have 2 farmhouses which I collect from every 20- 30 minutes and after I get 3 nothing else, at this rate I might not even get my 20 gems back from buying the trap. What a waste this event is turning out to be.
    I'm finding the spawnrate to be very low also. Im barely keeping up with the amount required to craft the garden. I do recommend placing a few more farmhouses if possible. Collecting from several at a time tends to increase chances in my experience. Use the quick collect method (for iOS tap on several farmhouses, then swipe the control panel up, OR swipe the notification banner down and it collects fast without waiting for the ruler to walk/run to each house) There are other ways to quick collect, but I'm not familiar with those or andriod.

Also, for future events, I recommend waiting on purchasing the trap until you are certain you'll be able to collect enough to craft the required animal. In some past events, when we were awarded a trap for completing a goal, it actually autocompleted the 'purchase a trap' without actually having to spend any gems at all!

It is discouraging, but we still have a good bit of time left. Good luck with the quest!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Can anyone confirm whether or not the Quest for star stones is actually dropping star stones yet? I know many people have commented about only receiving a Celestine dust, and I'd rather not waste a gold nugget if that's the case. I'm just curious if this issue has been fixed yet, or if I should hold off. Thanks guys!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkstar226 View Post
    Can anyone confirm whether or not the Quest for star stones is actually dropping star stones yet? I know many people have commented about only receiving a Celestine dust, and I'd rather not waste a gold nugget if that's the case. I'm just curious if this issue has been fixed yet, or if I should hold off. Thanks guys!
    Yes, it was fixed sometime yesterday and worked fine for me. It even dropped a green stone. Worth the effort now.

Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Where are folks finding skunkupines? My usual places don't seem to be working.
    Yes and at the same time fangbeasts are springing up in odd places, havent seen a skunkupine chopping rocks but then I have an "unlucky" queendom, have had some from the rocket larkspur flower, the one that drops purple petals, and tomatoes seem to be ok, at least no fang beasts there.