View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

201 82.72%
  • I didn't complete the event

36 14.81%
  • Agree

143 58.85%
  • Neutral

48 19.75%
  • Disagree

14 5.76%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.06%
  • I didn't craft a Star Cat

62 25.51%
  • I crafted 1 or more Star Cats

161 66.26%
  • I bought the unlimited energy pack

55 22.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/22 - The Celestine Storm 14 day event | *goals on page 1*

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    Will Adventure also give Green stars??
    Yes, but they aren't as common as yellow, red and orange.

Rhino Keeper
    It feels, once more, the Star's Landing Quest is very negatively imbalanced. For me at least. The cost of gold nuggets is a heavy one, yet out of 6 ventures I got ONE SINGLE green Starstone (the reason why I even bothered to invest the precious gold nuggets). The ratio of every other Starstone color was a tremendous amount better.

It feels this would be a bit an odd "coincidence" that just this one happens to have a far more terrible Ratio out of an "entirely random" drop chance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    It feels, once more, the Star's Landing Quest is very negatively imbalanced. For me at least. The cost of gold nuggets is a heavy one, yet out of 6 ventures I got ONE SINGLE green Starstone (the reason why I even bothered to invest the precious gold nuggets). The ratio of every other Starstone color was a tremendous amount better.

It feels this would be a bit an odd "coincidence" that just this one happens to have a far more terrible Ratio out of an "entirely random" drop chance.
    I tend to agree that these adventures are only worth it if you are desperate for green starstones and don't want to do speeding up on Ivy's house. I think might stop after my next adventure. I haven't really had to dig into my little stash of precious nuggets because all that rock chopping yielded a few, so I'm more or less in the same place as when I started. If I stop doing the adventure I might even end up a couple ahead as I chop on! . It's so hard to guess whether gem purchase items with drops will be worth it and there are lots I don't regretting passing up on. But I bet there are lots of us wishing we'd got the goldmine - like the beastbane that's definitely one that got away for me.

Rhino Keeper
    7 days to go and I'm in the last goal. Only need the 8 green stones (I have all the other items needed to finish) so with 2 green stones at day I think that I wouldn't have any problem to finish.
    Now I think I can even dedicate myself to go a little further in the last part of the new main story and to try to restore some items

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I have to say this event seems a lot better than previous events. Not sure I have much faith in the celestial fairy giving gold, my level 5 noble stable has yet to give me more than milk or bacon and I collect from it all through the day every day.. but I do like to complete events. I need 9 more green stones. Fingers crossed for the adventure, last one I'm sending out. So I only have to concentrate on yellow stones and dust. Might even try for the kitty which I wasn't going to bother with. I have only used a few gems to speed up Ivy to get her on a better time table. Plus I can go back to the mermaid stuff. Way to go S8!! Good luck every one With 71/2 days left you can complete the last two levels 13out 14-15 possible greens
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    I tend to agree that these adventures are only worth it if you are desperate for green starstones and don't want to do speeding up on Ivy's house. I think might stop after my next adventure. I haven't really had to dig into my little stash of precious nuggets because all that rock chopping yielded a few, so I'm more or less in the same place as when I started. If I stop doing the adventure I might even end up a couple ahead as I chop on! . It's so hard to guess whether gem purchase items with drops will be worth it and there are lots I don't regretting passing up on. But I bet there are lots of us wishing we'd got the goldmine - like the beastbane that's definitely one that got away for me.
    I really don't understand why greens are any problem! Easiest to get, because 100% sure it drops. Ivy has a 12 hour timer, you only need to get it on a good moment you can play both times (morning and evening). 22 needed, 14 days event, so at least 5 times you can miss a visit and collect after 24 hours!
    But easiest to get back on track; 1 gem for speeding up every 30 minutes if you missed an hour or so.
    I don't see any reason to use my golden nuggets and shards to do adventures for this, not sure you get them from it!

Rhino Keeper
    Got my 3rd piece of garden today. Kinda loosing hope of getting the cat. 1 shard per cat, is just kinda cheap IMO, especially when the quest requires them too. Oh well, the lyger is the only pet recently that has been worth it. If I do, yay if I don't, oh well. There is still some days to go

Fashion Designer
    Well, the spawn rate from farm houses is great right now! Sadly, it is all Fang Beasts. Please turn the cats back on! Three Fangs in a row, now I am out of energy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    Will Adventure also give Green stars??
    It has a chance to drop all starstones.

Host(ess)
    No problems with gem drop rate, which might even be better than the rainbow event for me. It seemed to get worse today, just after crafting and placing my first celestine cat, then went back to normal after shoving kitty into storage. Maybe a coincidence, but who knows how the calculations work with all the different feedback seen on here.

Wasn't impressed with the rainbow event similarities. I wouldn't have minded if all my leftover wisps, including some green, were usable here! Still appreciate the effort though, and also the fairy prize who will eventually sit next to Aideen to help me get enough nuggets for the joust quest gold upgrade thingy. The garden seems to have some nice drops too, but once again takes up way too much space in total. So many decorations in storage I can't place, but at least celestine kitty can make a nice home for itself.
    DS old timer | CS why not | FS2 abandonner | DC meh

Fashion Designer
    so I could have done the event in the time period without using the castle. I'll be done today! still half way on the cat